Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

91 prelude breaking

Whole cars being destroyed so that others may live
Hondaboy
My Generation: 3G

Post by Hondaboy » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:00 pm

prelude91 wrote:Hi Honda boy, thanks for info. will take the calipers, and all other required items once identified and confirmed. The abs pump belongs in the engine bay tucked between the radiator and the battery, to the front of the bay, Honda call it the power unit, it has a motor assembly/ body and pump and has a drain hole to bottom, my parts catalogue has it illustrated on page 13-78 as an exploded view and an exploded location illustration on p13-41. I'll have to send you a cheque, in advance, as I'm not signed up to Paypal or similar, please confirm price of rear lens when I/d'd. Thanks, in advance
Ok and finally the calipers as I said I was going to rebuild them myself forgot I had started stripping them down so they need new piston rubbers anyway let me know if you still want them

prelude91
My Generation: 0G

Post by prelude91 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Thanks for the reply, hondboy, i'll take all items as decribed, please send prices for all concerned, plus postage cost, and I'll send you a cheque, in advance. I'm still struggling for a rad to replace my broken one, although Eurocarparts are sourcing me another that may be fit for purpose, let me know, please if you hear of one 'on the circuit'. Oh, postage wise, I live in Southampton, Hants. Best Regards

CrunchyAdams82
My Generation: 4G

Post by CrunchyAdams82 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:45 pm

Alright @Hondaboy, after passenger side front wing & speedo cluster.

You still got these?
Profile Thread
Andy's Si VTEC BB4
K30DPC wrote:If you wanna go there is nothing to stop you. ONE LIFE LIVE IT

Hondaboy

Post by Hondaboy » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:38 am

CrunchyAdams82 wrote:Alright @Hondaboy, after passenger side front wing & speedo cluster.

You still got these?
Hi mate will need to check what wing I've got cant remember the side I kept
And speedo cluster is there though its from an auto
Will get back to you

CrunchyAdams82

Post by CrunchyAdams82 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:46 am

Ok mate, was only after the speedo cluster if it was the manual version, but will still have the passenger wing if you've got it. ;)
Profile Thread
Andy's Si VTEC BB4

Ozluder

Post by Ozluder » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:03 pm

Hi, would you have the bump strips still available from the front gaurds, doors and quarter panels. I need them for both sides of the car, so six pieces in total. Thankyou!

CrunchyAdams82

Post by CrunchyAdams82 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:07 pm

@Hondaboy, do you have that passenger front wing? Also, do you have the dash mat? Also, can I get the fuel sender gauge? Also, what colour are your front bumper reflector things (next to the indicators)? If they're white/smoked I'll take them too. :)
Profile Thread
Andy's Si VTEC BB4

Hondaboy

Post by Hondaboy » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:20 pm

CrunchyAdams82 wrote:@Hondaboy, do you have that passenger front wing? Also, do you have the dash mat? Also, can I get the fuel sender gauge? Also, what colour are your front bumper reflector things (next to the indicators)? If they're white/smoked I'll take them too. :)
Will check all the above tomorrow and get back to you mate
Cheers

Hondaboy

Post by Hondaboy » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Ozluder wrote:Hi, would you have the bump strips still available from the front gaurds, doors and quarter panels. I need them for both sides of the car, so six pieces in total. Thankyou!
Need to check that for you I know I removed them all but not sure if any broke
Get back to you soon

prelude91
My Generation: 0G

Post by prelude91 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:59 pm

Hi Hondaboy, Many thanks for the bits last week, fitted new rear light cluster last weekend, may tap you up for advice, re: abs light once the dust has settled. Hope all's well.

Return to “Cars Breaking”