Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

NSX LONG BEACH BLUE PEARL 5TH GEN BREAKING

Whole cars being destroyed so that others may live
ryn86
My Generation: 5G

NSX LONG BEACH BLUE PEARL 5TH GEN BREAKING

Post by ryn86 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:30 am

Edited and moved from cars for sale section where it's been a couple of years :cry:

As it's been in the cars for sale section as long there is a list of people who have wanted certain parts as I'm a man of my word they have had 1st refusal. There is a list at the botrom of this post. I've sent each person a PM will give them till mid/end of the week to reply then down the list we move. The car is still complete and will be broken once I get space and a lift at a friends garage. Also have a few work commitments and stuff coming up to get to so will be as soon aso I can on some of the harder parts

I've put prices on the main parts but everything as available, I'm open to offers so don't be shy, I won't get offended with a lie ball, worst I can say is No

Hi guys, is you can see I’m a new member here but this is because I have been away from the scene for a while as I have been in oz. When I was about I was part of all the forums on ludebehaviour I have over 670 posts as you can see over there if you are a member.

Anyway the time has come to break my baby as she needs to go. However the engine went. to my knowledge the oil pump failed and done bottom end damage. The car knocks at the bottom end. I have been told it’s easier to re-engine it as I am clueless when it comes to engines. I don't really have the time or £££ to get this done just now as I’m away back to oz as soon as i tie up all my loose ends here. However i have a New Engine for it also.
spec its a H22A5 engine i was going to put in it. So it is sitting there. It as 100'ish k on it. is still in the donor car but will be out soon the clocks for the donor car are there are wanted. Only problem with the engine is the clutch failed. But in the engine in the car for sale the clutch was just done and only covered 2'ish k at the most.

The car has no tax or mot now as it’s been off the road.
The shell has bout 86k on it. (Would need to double check for exact mileage)
The car has been my baby no expense spared as the pics below will show. This car is a one off. To my knowledge there is no other car in the UK like this. It had a full NSX blue respray. The wheels are not available in the uk they are only made and sold in Japan. They are last time i checked over £200 per wheel without tyres or delivery if you can find them. Very good quality rare rims.

Bad Bits,
Needs engine fixed,
fog lights not wired in,
Paintwork with having sat as long

Here is the spec;
1998 HONDA PRELUDE 2.2 VTI

Standard options
4 wheel steer
Electric windows, mirrors & sunroof
Air conditioning
Cruise control

Exterior
Full NSX Blue Respray
Seibon carbon fiber bonnet (slight damage most people wouldn’t notice, repaired pics available)
Motegi front lip
Jap front plate and tilt bracket
Spoiler removed & holes filled and Delocked boot
Datum1 rear tow hook
Honeycomb Front gill.

Interior
gear knob
JVC head unit
Amplified 6 x 9’s

Engine
H22A Engine
Powder coated white rocker cover, battery tie, radiator brackets & heat shield
HKS Cold air intake
Skunk2 Megapower cat back exhaust system

Wheels & Chassis
Bridgestone BEO (import only) 17” alloys
Pi 35mm Lowering springs
Front upper strut brace

And now the pics

All other parts available inc. a full other prelude I have to break in silver please see cars breaking section of more info on that.

I live in Scotland about an hour from Glasgow. viewings are available.

Ryan

Hi guys,

Sorry about the lack of communication on here had a bit of a horrid time since i was last on, dragged away on work with no notice, sudden deaths in the family you name it, but the dust has settled now so need to get this stripped and sold. Looking to do this ASAP. I will be away with work and stuff on and off but can leave things with my old boy who has a shop open all day an is about all night as long as its arranged for collection or can be packed up to post whatever.

So here is where we got to. and who is still interested and has the funds just now or soon?

I've also lowered prices on the other stuff.

Bridgestone BEO JDM import alloys with tyres (but all low and need replaced) silver centres and chrome lips in good condition - £300

Struts with pi lowering spring on them - £100

282 mm (from memory) from brakes with disks, pads, Blue calipers painted & carriers - £150

Rear disks, pads blue calipers and carriers (sell with or without the fronts) - £50

De-locked an smoothed boot (nsx blue) - £40 - mercutio, private

H22A engine (with damage see ad) minus rocker cover - £75

H22a5 (i think see ad) working. - £150

Powder coated parts, all in white. Rockercover, Battery stay, radiator brackets & heat sheild - £150

Front bumper With motegi copy lip & Rare lower fogs - £60

Side skirts - £30

Rear bumper with lip - £40

Full pollybush kit (almost complete, few missing as the guy I bought from was replacing stuff as he went but from memory 5/6 parts missing) - £150 - private sold pending payment

Toad alarm system (not sure of exact model as still fitted) with 1 key fob £50

SOLD

Carbon bonnet. (a tiny little bit of damage at corners nearest the windscreen you will never notice, have been repaired with 2pack laquer so no issues, I have pics) - £250 - SOLD!!!

Strut brace £30 - SOLD!!!

skunk2 megaflow exhaust system. (cat back) - £200 - SOLD!!!

Honeycomb grill - £50 - SOLD!!!
Last edited by ryn86 on Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:25 am, edited 10 times in total.

Monceris
My Generation: 4G

Re: NSX LONG BEACH BLUE PEARL 5TH GEN BREAKING

Post by Monceris » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:48 pm

PM sent

damon

Post by damon » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:52 pm

Is be interested in the bushes mate.

ryn86

Post by ryn86 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:55 pm

damon wrote:Is be interested in the bushes mate.
Cool mate if you like I'll take some. Pics when I'm next out at the garage if you like?

damon

Post by damon » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:57 pm

Yes please mate that would be great.

ryn86

Post by ryn86 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:12 pm

Hi guys,

Just a little uodate. A few people have got back to me on parts they were interested in some have pulled out so down the list we go. I'm emailing names as we go. :D

ryn86

Post by ryn86 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:53 pm

Hi guys to keep you in the look I'm dragged away on business as of Saturday so will be away 1 or 2 weeks in Europe. So I will try to get to stripping the parts off when I get back. Also getting pics for everyone sorry it's going to be a bit longer then expected but this is half the reason I didn't get to fixing her. No time between work an bed. :lol:

Also through bonnet is available. I have a few bit of interest but no body is firm at this stage.

damon

Post by damon » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:48 pm

Chop chop I want my bushes :lol:

seanp1981
XBOX GamerTag: seanp1981

Post by seanp1981 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:24 pm

Whats left on this ???

benthebratt
XBOX GamerTag: BAD BOY B3N