Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

5th Gen racecar

Whole cars being destroyed so that others may live
jasonxr2racer
My Generation: 5G

5th Gen racecar

Post by jasonxr2racer » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:15 pm

Thinking of breaking my very unique, reliable and quick Honda Prelude 2.2 VTEC racecar.

I will only break if genuine interest is shown and deposits are left for parts once I decide to break it.

Otherwise it stays in one piece

Engine is a H22a JDM bottom end and Accord Type R head, cams, inlet and exhaust manifold. Always run on Millers 10w50 Nanodrive oil and changed evey other meeting. mapped at ADE 212 bhp
AEM long arm induction kit and has a cold air feed dam built into the front bumper.
Management is a standalone remappable unit by AEM which costs around £1000
Gearbox is the Accord Type-r U2Q7 with LSD. This was rebuilt this year before fitting and I had a new M-factory 5.15 final drive fitted. Always run on Honda MTF oil and Torco LSD additive. Also has a quick shift fitted
Power Steering was removed and a new Genuine Honda Accord Euro R bottom crank pulley which was a little lighter.
Interior.
The interior was sprayed in satin black then everything replaced including a brand new extinguisher, t-pulls and kill switch. Sabelt 6 point harness is in date until end of 2016.
New full polycarbonate side window set fitted with slider on drivers side, both doors gutted to remove weight
Seat is a Corbeau Revenge wrap around

Brakes.
Fronts are AP TVR 4 pot calipers with Mintex F4r pads, TOCA/BTCC spec bells and Reyland J-hook 335mm discs (new this year)
Rear are standard 260mm discs/calipers and EBC Yellowstuff pads
Chassis
Car is fully polybushed at the front and rear
Strut brace up front
4 wheel steering system removed incl the subframe and replaced with 2 wheel steering subframe and adjustable toe arms fitted to rear
All front subframes and roll bars powdercoated in black
The car runs on 17x9 ex BTCC Honda Team Dynamics rims (8 of ) fitted with Dunlop ex BTCC slicks
There are also 4 Rota 17x8 rims with Yokohama WTCC wets
Spares
Comes with spare bonnet and front wings (same colour), rear bumper, front bumper (slight damage), alternator, dizzy, driveshafts, cylinder head with cams etc, inlet.
Tyres
There are a few spare Dunlop BTCC tyres
I will have for sale 16 Yokohama Used WTCC slicks by separate negotiation

Trailer can be made available for £2100 as it is perfect for this car. Its a PRG Trailer and tows very well indeed
Regrettable sale after the hours and money I've spent on the car and the asking price doesnt go near what it owes me in money or man hours.
Videos of incar footage can be found on Youtube if you type in CNC Heads, Jason Hennefer and Honda Prelude.

Price for car is £5495 or may break if enough interest

Trailer is £2100

Dino
My Generation: 4G

Post by Dino » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:22 pm

You have PM

luigi33

Post by luigi33 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:44 am

Damn Dino is ruthless a whole 7 minutes to respond :D
Pm from me re;

Front brakes
Control arms front and rear poly bushed Inc front and rear subframe
Suspension
Gearbox with final drive
Anti roll bars
Set of wheels

RattyMcClelland
PSN GamerTag: RattyMcClelland

Post by RattyMcClelland » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:28 am

What suspension is it on?

Dino

Post by Dino » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:19 pm

Yellowspeeds.. its what ive pm'd him about

luigi33

Post by luigi33 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:08 pm

Yellowspeeds.. its what ive pm'd him about

Ok no worries will wait for prices on other parts :)

jasonxr2racer

Post by jasonxr2racer » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:49 pm

I have relisted the Prelude racecar on Ebay now at a vastly reduced price of £5295 ono

I'm hoping this will encourage a sale as I'm going down a different route with my racing for 2018

If not sold in 2 weeks I will be breaking the car so if anyone is interested in any parts from the car incl the shell please let me know

If it is to be broken and anyone requires parts I will need a deposit to secure these

Thanks

Return to “Cars Breaking”