Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Red 94 jdm BB4 2.2 si vtec for sale spares and repares

Whole cars being destroyed so that others may live
Sims_lude
My Generation: 4G

Red 94 jdm BB4 2.2 si vtec for sale spares and repares

Post by Sims_lude » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:24 pm

Hi, after taking my prelude in for an MOT and finding out it needs quite a lot of welding work, on futher inspection it needs a lot of welding work as some one had bodged a repair with filler and fiber glass long ago.

So I've decided to sell her for spares and repares apart from the welding she is mostly in good order i had emisions sorted before the mot as i new there was an issue there, the engine runs well and interior is in good shape i know she has some rare body kit bits on her which set her apart

But i basically need her gone asap as i have no where to keep her she has just under 120000 miles on the clock and drives well. I have just spent the last half hour trying to upload photos via photo bucket but have now given up if some one can tell me how i will add them later or i can send them via email. Im open to offers and live in Canterbury Kent.

don't be afraid to ask questions I'm looking to sell as a whole car as i have no time space to break her, but would much prefer some one with some time and skills to fix her and keep her on the road.

Regards

Simon

Deano Nori21
My Generation: 5G

Post by Deano Nori21 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:19 pm

pm u bud @sims_lude

Drax
My Generation: 4G

Post by Drax » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:15 pm

Sims_lude if you have WhatsApp, pm me your number then I'll upload pics for you as it can be a pita :)
2.2 JDM DOHC SI-VTEC LSD TCS 4WS ABS BB1 MANUAL 1992
FOR PAUL

MaccaIRL
My Generation: 5G
XBOX GamerTag: MaccaIRL

Re: Red 94 jdm BB4 2.2 si vtec for sale spares and repares

Post by MaccaIRL » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:20 am

What sorta price for full car?
And how bad is rust

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
Lude-behaviour!

Return to “Cars Breaking”