Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme

Tim@Prestige
My Generation: 4G

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme

Post by Tim@Prestige » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:42 am

WE VIEW YOU AS A BETTER DRIVER!

The administrators of this forum have linked up with us so that we can offer you competitive car insurance quotes.

We have a fantastic car insurance scheme for people on car club forums and that is mainly due to 4 things -

1. There are very few exclusions on the scheme! It starts at age 21, and includes all postcodes (excluding Northern Ireland), and all modifications (except nitrous).
2. The premiums have to be competitive. We underwrite 14,000 units in the office per month!
3. We have an excellent phone answering system! An overhead screen changes to red when a phone call is on hold, alerting both the manager and the Chief Executive! We have a great emphasis on answering calls.
4. We have an excellent Claims Accident Management company.

We've already had these posted on forums -

- I'd just like to add that they did me a fantastic price for the Cinqs renewal, knocking £400 off my mega £995 renewal fee
- Had my renewal through from .... at £880!!! Call Prestige and spoke to Jade who was v helpful and got my quote down to £670! Brilliant.Highly recommended guys.
- Did me a great deal on my modified turbo. £450 fully comp ;).
- Just had a fantastic quote of these guys, previous best was £1040 and they just quoted £825
- Just wanted to say great customer service none of that jargon talk just straight forward and friendly and very helpful
- Recommend this insurance company i am paying £1200 fully comp prestige quoted me £490 fully comp , am changing very soon thanks prestige

But the main reason we can offer this scheme to you is because people who are registered on car forums are viewed as better drivers which allows us to offer cheaper premiums. This has been borne out statistically which makes users of this forum a desired niche for our insurance company. We want to attract you as a customer!

I will take an active part each day answering questions you may have about insurance. My sole job is to maintain this scheme so each question should get a quick response unless I am in a meeting!

So if you're aged 21 or over and you need a quote, please call us on 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 (which is a landline number and should be used if ringing by mobile as it can be included in any free minutes) or ring when your car insurance renewal is due.

We are open Monday-Friday 9am-8pm and Saturdays 9am-4pm.

When ringing, please don'tt forget to mention this forum to get a competitive quote as this scheme is geared for forum users of car clubs.

Ring 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 for a quote!
www.prestigekeepmoving.com
Last edited by Tim@Prestige on Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tim@Prestige

Re: LUDE GENERATION INSURANCE SCHEME WITH PRESTIGE KEEP MOVI

Post by Tim@Prestige » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:16 pm

Found this nifty tool to tell you how much your fuel costs per journey - http://www.fuel-economy.co.uk/calc.shtml

Tim@Prestige

Post by Tim@Prestige » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:09 pm

Hi
Our opening hours over Easter are –

Friday 29th March - CLOSED
Sat 30th March - OPEN 9am-4pm (I won’t be around though – I’m getting married!!!!!)
Sun 31st March - CLOSED
Mon 1st April - CLOSED

0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile

Just thought I’d post a bit of recent feedback –

• Just thought I'd add a little feedback from personal experience... just phoned the guys at Prestige and got a quote, including my modifications for less than my current renewal (which didn’t include the mods!!)..Even using the direct debit payment method, Prestige have saved me about £120 on my renewal.... I shall be calling next week to sort out the policy with them - GREAT WORK!!!
• Thanks Prestige just saved me £82 on this years renewal! goes someway to covering the road tax!
• Just had a quote from you guys and I am very pleased with it you have got yourselfs a new customer come renewal date.
• Really impressed with the service and the quote. I was that happy I took my policy out there and then.
• I would like to give a bit of feedback as I have just taken out a policy with you guys. Very helpful and understanding staff - I was dealing with Chelsea. Beat my previous quote by £60 on a fully modified 380bhp, I was very impressed. Also, the scheme offers a like for like replacement on mods so very happy. Also, additional mods can be added to your car as required (after discussion and agreement). Sent out my cover note within 5minutes to allow me to get tax that same day. Would definately recommend this company if you need to renew your policy. Thanks a lot.

http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html

Tim@Prestige

Post by Tim@Prestige » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:48 am

Please don’t forget to ring us if your car insurance is due in April!
Last month was our second best ever in terms of people taking out policies with us!

Here is some recent feedback –
• I am very happy with the quote I received and cheaper than my renewal from my current insurance company! David was very helpful and friendly, just like the other reviews I have seen from others on Facebook and another forum I'm a member of! Anyway, if anyone's is due soon, give these guys a go, it's only a phone call and you could save some cash as I will when mine is due! Such a friendly company, which is very unusual these days, I'm currently insured through XX and even they are becoming very unhelpful and unfriendly!
• Cheers for the quote for my dad’s car saved him £70 which seeing as he’s 65 is a lot for him fast and pleasant service also will be giving you a bell when my renewal is due.
• Just phoned these for a quote and got it £150 cheaper with all my mods declared!! Seriously ring these guys if renewal is close!!
• Rang these guys yesterday for a quote all i can say is wow! The person I spoke to was polite and new his stuff about the modifications, they will not charge for extra mods mid way through the policy unless it adds massive bhp. Give them a call they beat my renewal price by a long way.
• Great bunch of guys to speak to on the phone, they really know there stuff and understand what I’m requiring.

Mudgey
My Generation: 5G

Post by Mudgey » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:27 am

Hi Tim,

Would you be willing to insure mine?

Its a heavily modified import Type S. I have found not many companies like this combination!

Tim@Prestige

Post by Tim@Prestige » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 pm

Yes! We can insure almost every car :)

nucleustylzlude

Post by nucleustylzlude » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:03 am

Are you able to insure cars with roll cages?

Also, some companies have limits to the increase of bhp of a standard engine - I trust this is not an issue with yourselves? For example, most of our Honda Prelude's engines are approximately 200bhp from the factory. If we had added modification (all listed of course), and then the engine was putting out 300bhp, give or take the premium amount, would you be able to insure us?

Think the above would help a few members on here. :wink:

Tim@Prestige

Post by Tim@Prestige » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:07 am

nucleustylzlude wrote:Are you able to insure cars with roll cages?

Also, some companies have limits to the increase of bhp of a standard engine - I trust this is not an issue with yourselves? For example, most of our Honda Prelude's engines are approximately 200bhp from the factory. If we had added modification (all listed of course), and then the engine was putting out 300bhp, give or take the premium amount, would you be able to insure us?

Think the above would help a few members on here. :wink:
Hi
All fine with us :)

nucleustylzlude

Post by nucleustylzlude » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:33 am

Short, sweet and the right answer! Thanks for the quick reply too. I'm sure this will put a few minds at rest and give you some more calls over the coming months. :D

Tim@Prestige

Post by Tim@Prestige » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:59 am

Thanks and great to hear :)

Return to “Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme”