Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

T7Design - Introduction

Mudgey
My Generation: 5G

T7Design - Introduction

Post by Mudgey » Tue May 14, 2013 11:41 am

I thought it was about time to introduce myself properly and what I do, you will only know me so far from the K20 Lude I am putting together but hopefully i'll get the oppertunity to meet you guys in person once I finally get it running ^_^

I run the business T7Design and started it up just over 3 years ago when I was 23, its pretty much taken up my whole life since but I am pleased to have the oppertunity to be my own boss and build up my business around my passions; performance cars & custom design!

Currently I sell my own designed lightweight heater systems for cars and am currently working on launching a new website selling all sorts of products to do with fluid transfer and heat exchange.

Attached are some photo's of some of the products I sell plus a number of other projects I have been working on:

Merlin
PSN GamerTag: Merlinbadman

Post by Merlin » Tue May 14, 2013 11:47 am

Wow what a coincidence :lol: I have been eying up your stuff for a while, I want a whole T7Design blower system. I recently bough this bit though:

BA8......... BB4......... BB8.........The JDM Muscle Bus

106pete
My Generation: 4G

Post by 106pete » Tue May 14, 2013 11:49 am

Ohh Laminova cores I need some in my life!!
236bhp and 170ft/lb stock :whistle:

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?

Post by wurlycorner » Tue May 14, 2013 1:15 pm

Have you thought about selling into the marine market as well?

Mudgey

Post by Mudgey » Tue May 14, 2013 2:48 pm

Merlin: It was nice to see one of my products in a build thread on here :) If you need any further bits please let me know as I can hook you up with some good discount, that also goes to anybody thats a member on here!

I now stock a good range of AN hose fittings in sizes of AN6, 8 & 10 in many different angles, in both Black and Red/Blue, the quality is fantastic and I have the best prices in the UK for hose fittings, please see attached photo's in the original post for examples of the quality.

The laminova cores are new in stock & I will be coming up with a range of other fittings to enable customers to easily integrate these into their projects. When time allows I want to create a laminova based intercooler for my charged K20 project.

Selling to the marine market is something I want to get stuck into, however I want to get my own heater cores made first & the outlay to get them made are huge and I can't quite justify the costs yet!

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner
My Generation: 0G

Post by NafemanNathan » Tue May 14, 2013 2:59 pm

Sweet! I was going to tag merlin into this, but he's already spotted it.

Coincidentally I emailed Torque.co.uk last night and had a reply regarding prices for a number of AN- Fittings and the like today, but I'd be happy to send you the list as well bud if you're able to help :)

Do you have an email address so I can forward the email I sent them with their links?

Mudgey

Post by Mudgey » Tue May 14, 2013 3:02 pm

Hi Nafeman,

Thats no problem, I don't quite have the range of Torques just yet but I am working on it & happy to quote, I have PM'd you my email address.

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner
My Generation: 0G

Post by NafemanNathan » Tue May 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Cheers Adam. PM replied too and email sent :lol:

nucleustylzlude

Post by nucleustylzlude » Tue May 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Ah, wondered who's trader section this was. Some cool looking gear you sell. And the custom stuff you've made for your project looks awesome too. Be interested to see what other products you come up with.
106pete wrote:Ohh Laminova cores I need some in my life!!
/\ This!

Me and Pete have a JRSC kit for our ludes and are currently undergoing some 'R&D' trying to make a chargecooler inlet manifold for them. The laminovas at the right length and end fittings might be a good option if the price is right. :D

Looking at his stuff Pete, we should just send it all up to him to fab something! :lol:

Mudgey

Post by Mudgey » Thu May 16, 2013 10:11 am

I had been so busy I wasn't able to write out an introduction before I went away on holiday, even when I got back I didn't have much time so only wrote out a very short piece! I do a lot of CAD work so let me know if anybody wants any custom parts drawn, laser cut & even fabricated.

I honestly don't think you guys will have enough room to fit some laminova cores in there, plus you would need to fit around 4 cores to keep the pressure drop low, in all honesty a water/meth kit would work best, it would be cheaper, easier to install & you could take advantage of the higher octance the meth would provide, let alone using 20% or so less fuel at WOT..

I have been trying to find some CAD images of some work done over the past few years but I think I have lost it all when my computer died 6 months ago.. Here are some images of a custom computer enclosure & the intricate internal details:

Return to “T7Design”