Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

RockAuto Repair Index & discount code

RockAuto
My Generation: 4G

RockAuto Repair Index & discount code

Post by RockAuto » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:30 pm

Hello everyone!

I wanted to bring to your attention an incredibly useful tool in the RockAuto.co.uk catalog that is called the RockAuto Repair Index: http://www.rockauto.com/repairindex/.

As the “What's this?” section explains, the RockAuto Repair Index automatically queries the millions of parts applications in the RockAuto.com catalog, compares the minimum cost of the most commonly replaced parts and summarizes the results. Comparing the cost of hundreds of parts could not be faster or easier.

The tool can also be a lot of fun. Use the tool to back yourself up if you and a friend have an ongoing Ford vs. Chevy or Toyota vs. Volkswagen argument. Hunt around long enough and you can usually even find a vehicle comparison to justify past purchases. “Look darling, parts for my Camaro Z28 only cost 67% of what parts for a Chevy Metro cost. I told you I bought the Z28 because it was a practical car!”

Before buying a car or truck or recommending vehicles to family or friends, it is always a good idea to check the cost of replacement parts. Every car is eventually going to need new filters, hoses, struts, brakes, water pump, etc. An accident might necessitate a new fender, tail lamp assembly, radiator and other parts.

We hope you find the RockAuto Repair Index Tool useful and enjoyable.

And forum members have a discount code that can be used on http://www.rockauto.co.uk:

5% Discount Code: 814F4EF5C3B399
Expires: September 10th, 2014

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

If you have a question about parts or an order, please visit our FAQ and/or Order Status & Returns page, or send us an email at service@rockauto.com.

Return to “RockAuto”