Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Wholesaler Closeout

RockAuto
My Generation: 4G

Wholesaler Closeout

Post by RockAuto » Sat May 02, 2015 5:22 pm

Since I haven't posted about this before (or at least not for a long time), I wanted mention Wholesaler Closeout which are our "clearance rack" parts. They:

-Were acquired at discounted prices from companies liquidating inventory (because they were overstocked, decided to carry a different brand, went out of business, etc.)
-Are new although they may be older inventory (“last year's style”) and may look different than our regular inventory of the same part (a different color, for example)
-Have a 30 day RockAuto warranty
-Are limited in quantity so once they're gone, they're gone!

Wholesaler Closeout parts are a great way to get parts for your vehicle for cheap. If you're selling your vehicle but need to make a repair and don't need a warranty, if you want to stock up on items you know you'll eventually need, or if you just like a really good bargain, Wholesale Closeout parts are a great option.

You will automatically receive Wholesaler Closeout emails if you order a part for your vehicle, otherwise you can click the RSS icon next to the engine size of your vehicle in the catalog to set up a Wholesaler Closeout feed.

Don't forget that all forum members have a discount code that can be used on http://www.rockauto.co.uk!

5% Discount Code: 486D8A5929EE11
Expires: May 5th, 2015

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

If you have a question about parts or an order, please visit our FAQ and/or Order Status & Returns page, or send us an email at service@rockauto.com.

Return to “RockAuto”