Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

SolarGuard Wholesaler Closeout Deals at RockAuto.com!

RockAuto
My Generation: 4G

SolarGuard Wholesaler Closeout Deals at RockAuto.com!

Post by RockAuto » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:55 pm

Keep your car, truck or SUV cooler this summer with a SolarGuard Reflective Sunshade Windshield Cover from RockAuto. Forget about the original retail price (currently $20+ at some stores) and even the original wholesale price. These premium quality sunshades are Wholesaler Closeout priced at less than $4.00 at RockAuto.co.uk!

The SolarGuard Reflective Sunshade Windshield Cover fastens to the outside of your windshield, blocking the sun's rays from entering the vehicle. Heat does not build up next to the windshield, allowing the interior, the dash and the electronics behind the dash to stay cooler.

There are two available sizes, attached in seconds with an adjustable strap and rail system, to ensure an optimal fit to most cars, trucks and SUVs!

As with all Wholesaler Closeouts, quantities are limited. Find your SolarGuard Reflective Sunshade Windshield Cover in the RockAuto catalog under the "Tools & Universal Parts" tab, in the “Window” category under "Accessories" or simply click here.

Vtecmec
LotM Winner
My Generation: 4G
XBOX GamerTag: vtecmec

Post by Vtecmec » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:51 pm

What a great deal only £2.91; but wait, the shipping comes in at a bargain £30. :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nitin_s1
My Generation: 5G
PSN GamerTag: N171N

Post by nitin_s1 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:27 pm

Vtecmec wrote:What a great deal only £2.91; but wait, the shipping comes in at a bargain £30. :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:x :oops:

Shiny
My Generation: 0G

Post by Shiny » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:10 pm

Free p&p and I'm sure we can arrange a group buy.

Return to “RockAuto”