Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

About Competition Clutch

CompClutchUK
My Generation: 4G

About Competition Clutch

Post by CompClutchUK » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Hi guys,

Just a quick introduction from me, to tell you about our company and the team.

We are Competition Clutch and we are based in Leeds. Competition Clutch is over 20 years old and was originally set up in the America. It has quickly become one of the largest performance clutch companies in the world and last year (2012) Competition Clutch sold more performance clutches to Honda tuners than any other performance after market supplier.

Originally Competition Clutch was managed by a UK sales rep, then through a distribution warehouse. After discovering the British market requires a central distributor with the ability to deal directly with after sales care, warranty, promotion, sales and everything else inbetween, the American arm of the business decided to set up a UK management team. Which effectively involves myself in sales and marketing, Mick in tech and Linda doing everything else in between.

We have been in the clutch industry for over 25 years between us and know everything there is to know about clutches. We have a workshop here where we supply clutches for every make and model of car so if you can't find the kit you need or just want some straight forward tech advice (on clutches) drop us a message below or PM and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks
Andy & The Competition Clutch Team
Competition Clutch
Facebook
01562 512545
andy@competitionclutch.co.uk

Merlin
My Generation: 5G
PSN GamerTag: Merlinbadman

Post by Merlin » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:11 pm

Welcome to LudeGeneration!!!

I was very pleased with the Competition Clutch kit I bought. In fact the clutch plate alignment tool that is supplied in the kit has come in use many times already while doing other Prelude clutches 8-)
BA8......... BB4......... BB8.........The JDM Muscle Bus

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner
My Generation: 0G

Post by NafemanNathan » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:06 pm

Welcome Andy, Mick and Linda :) I look forward to purchasing a clutch from you ;-)

Return to “Competition Clutch”