Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

My BB8 SIR

Tell us all about your Lude, you know you want to ...
gordonlear
LotM Winner
My Generation: 5G
PSN GamerTag: gordielear

My BB8 SIR

Post by gordonlear » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:10 pm

Back in 2007 i was looking at getting an integra, so after looking at them and my budget not matching the price of them i came across this Prelude freshly imported at Southampton docks.

After a trip to southampton and talking to the forth coming wife i purchased the car without even test driving in. Gamble or what! A mate gave me a lift down to Southampton and i drove it back only insured under the vin number and a MOT booked at a local garage the same day. But first i had to fit the fog light. Once i had the mot it was a trip to Bristol to get the car registrated.

I have taken the car Japfest a few times,the first time i took it was with Lude Behaviour and the car ended up on the Meguiars stand at Japfest

I also took part in a couple of Miss Banzai London tunnel runs which were brillant fun.

After joining forums like LB, PUK i started to learn that the car had some rare bits on it like the bonnet spoiler, wheel caps, jdm sat nav screen, honda of america badges and honda access suspension.

In 2011 the auto box failed, i started the search for a donor car and found one with a recently reconditioned auto box. Yes i know most people convert to manuals but i like the auto and wanted to keep things simple and original.

With the help of Honda Hardy and M@dds help me remove the engine and gearbox from the donor car.
ImageImage

The next stage was to install the donor box into my car. This is a job i could not of done with out help my fellow LG's.
ImageImage

Donor wheels where put on the car for the mot but the car now sits on the alloys that came with the car.

The donor car was them stripped for donor parts and keeped or sold on.
ImageImage

Over the years the car has pretty much stayed as i the way it was on the day i brought it i have only added a rear reversing camera and changed the side indicators.

The car is currently sorn in my garage due to a growing familys and finances but i am looking at getting it back on the road in for the 2015 show season.

MaccaIRL
XBOX GamerTag: MaccaIRL

Re: My BB8 SIR

Post by MaccaIRL » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:14 pm

Looks well mate
Lude-behaviour!

nitin_s1
PSN GamerTag: N171N

Post by nitin_s1 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:23 pm

:D :D :D

RattyMcClelland
PSN GamerTag: RattyMcClelland

Post by RattyMcClelland » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:38 pm

As much as I love modifying my Lude. It's very nice to see a completely original oem loaded up 5th gen.

nitin_s1
PSN GamerTag: N171N

Post by nitin_s1 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:09 pm

RattyMcClelland wrote:As much as I love modifying my Lude. It's very nice to see a completely original oem loaded up 5th gen.
Agreed with this sexy JRSC penis... :mrgreen:

honda-hardy
Club Cartographer

Post by honda-hardy » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:36 pm

This surprised me seeing a build thread, I thought you already have one. Nice looking lude.

gordonlear
LotM Winner
PSN GamerTag: gordielear

Re: My BB8 SIR

Post by gordonlear » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:13 pm

honda-hardy wrote:This surprised me seeing a build thread, I thought you already have one. Nice looking lude.
If I did, I could not find it. Not sure what forum I done it on.

Return to “Lude Profiles”