Congratulations to Greg for winning February's Lude Of The Month, with his face-lift BA4 >>> Click Here For Profile <<<
Image

BB4 Road/Track lude

Tell us all about your Lude, you know you want to ...
User avatar
si import
Supporter 2016
Posts: 1235
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:47 pm
My Generation: 4G
Location: Essex
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: BB4 Road/Track lude

Post by si import » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:51 am

mart609 wrote:good pic.
whats the new surface like?
To be honest didn't feel any different to the old surface .
wurlycorner wrote:Nice little tweaks there.

What's the issues with 3rd gear?
Hard to get in under hard acceleration. Think it's mainly down to something in the selector unit broken as it doesn't spring back to neutral when take out of 1st or second gear .
I will be removing it and having a look to see what the problem is
http://www.ludegeneration.co.uk/profile ... t4910.html
BB4 Si Vtec LSD . 263.4 bhp - 192.7 lb/ft .13.5@105mph
BB1 Si Vtec LSD. R.I.P . 1/4mile 14.1451 secs @ 99.71mph
BB4 Si Vtec LSD Turbo . R.I.P
Image

User avatar
si import
Supporter 2016
Posts: 1235
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:47 pm
My Generation: 4G
Location: Essex
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: BB4 Road/Track lude

Post by si import » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:55 pm

Short video from sntapod when we last went.
Didn't catch the whole run though
http://www.ludegeneration.co.uk/profile ... t4910.html
BB4 Si Vtec LSD . 263.4 bhp - 192.7 lb/ft .13.5@105mph
BB1 Si Vtec LSD. R.I.P . 1/4mile 14.1451 secs @ 99.71mph
BB4 Si Vtec LSD Turbo . R.I.P
Image

User avatar
louckie
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:44 pm
My Generation: 5G
XBOX GamerTag: louckie
Location: Colchester Essex
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: BB4 Road/Track lude

Post by louckie » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:35 pm

si import wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:55 pm
Short video from sntapod when we last went.
Didn't catch the whole run though
Sounds well :-) that second heat cough is the one ☝️

User avatar
si import
Supporter 2016
Posts: 1235
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:47 pm
My Generation: 4G
Location: Essex
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: BB4 Road/Track lude

Post by si import » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:22 am

Last track day of the year booked up for Sunday .then the car will finally be off the road for a few months and I can get on with some well needed work that it needs
http://www.ludegeneration.co.uk/profile ... t4910.html
BB4 Si Vtec LSD . 263.4 bhp - 192.7 lb/ft .13.5@105mph
BB1 Si Vtec LSD. R.I.P . 1/4mile 14.1451 secs @ 99.71mph
BB4 Si Vtec LSD Turbo . R.I.P
Image

User avatar
NafemanNathan
LotM Winner
Posts: 19864
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:37 pm
My Generation: 0G
Location: Yeovil, Somerset
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: BB4 Road/Track lude

Post by NafemanNathan » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:00 am

si import wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:22 am
I can get on with some well needed work that it needs
What be that then?

User avatar
louckie
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:44 pm
My Generation: 5G
XBOX GamerTag: louckie
Location: Colchester Essex
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: BB4 Road/Track lude

Post by louckie » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:44 pm

si import wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:22 am
I can get on with some well needed work that it needs
Better be boost 😂

Or a diet plan

User avatar
si import
Supporter 2016
Posts: 1235
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:47 pm
My Generation: 4G
Location: Essex
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: BB4 Road/Track lude

Post by si import » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:16 pm

NafemanNathan wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:00 am
si import wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:22 am
I can get on with some well needed work that it needs
What be that then?
A complete overhaul of the suspension replacing all the polybushes with new ones as the current ones have seen better days.
Rebuilt all the brakes and replace if needed .
Braided brake hoses running through the car and a bias valve .
Sort out the body work and finally paint it
And whatever else I come across.
louckie wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:44 pm
si import wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:22 am
I can get on with some well needed work that it needs
Better be boost 😂

Or a diet plan
I do keep thinking about boost as although it's fast anyway it's not fast enough lol.
I'll get round to weighting it soon as well
http://www.ludegeneration.co.uk/profile ... t4910.html
BB4 Si Vtec LSD . 263.4 bhp - 192.7 lb/ft .13.5@105mph
BB1 Si Vtec LSD. R.I.P . 1/4mile 14.1451 secs @ 99.71mph
BB4 Si Vtec LSD Turbo . R.I.P
Image

User avatar
louckie
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:44 pm
My Generation: 5G
XBOX GamerTag: louckie
Location: Colchester Essex
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: BB4 Road/Track lude

Post by louckie » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:27 pm

I’ve got some surplus braided rear lines here if you get stuck dude

Make a nice sum from your height compression N/A lump. Enough to buy a closed deck h22 and forge right?

User avatar
si import
Supporter 2016
Posts: 1235
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:47 pm
My Generation: 4G
Location: Essex
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: BB4 Road/Track lude

Post by si import » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:46 pm

louckie wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:27 pm
I’ve got some surplus braided rear lines here if you get stuck dude

Make a nice sum from your height compression N/A lump. Enough to buy a closed deck h22 and forge right?
I already have braided lines on each corner but plan on doing complete ones front to back or maybe make some copper ones up .

I have a few h22a engines spare so plenty of closed deck blocks :D
http://www.ludegeneration.co.uk/profile ... t4910.html
BB4 Si Vtec LSD . 263.4 bhp - 192.7 lb/ft .13.5@105mph
BB1 Si Vtec LSD. R.I.P . 1/4mile 14.1451 secs @ 99.71mph
BB4 Si Vtec LSD Turbo . R.I.P
Image

User avatar
louckie
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:44 pm
My Generation: 5G
XBOX GamerTag: louckie
Location: Colchester Essex
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: BB4 Road/Track lude

Post by louckie » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:20 pm

si import wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:46 pm
louckie wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:27 pm
I’ve got some surplus braided rear lines here if you get stuck dude

Make a nice sum from your height compression N/A lump. Enough to buy a closed deck h22 and forge right?
I already have braided lines on each corner but plan on doing complete ones front to back or maybe make some copper ones up .

I have a few h22a engines spare so plenty of closed deck blocks :D
We’ve had braided lines front to rear on Ducatos and we get issues

Maybe alright on a shorter wheel base

Post Reply

Return to “Lude Profiles”