Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Profile directory...

Donald
Supporter 2015
My Generation: 0G

Profile directory...

Post by Donald » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:10 pm

Maybe this would be a good idea.

You know when you want to look at something someone's done or find someone's thread in the profiles section, but have to go back a few pages (and then sometimes miss it) because it hasn't been posted in for a while?

Well maybe just a sticky with a list of names & gen/type that are then linked to the profile thread would be a nice touch. I know there's a search function but sometimes you might just want to scan through a list of threads by car and pick one at random. :? And with more and more people signing up, more and more profiles may be created!

For example:

5G
Macky's Type-S
Mercutio's SiR
Rob's BB9

4G
Dino's BB1
Josh's BB4
Pushki's BB4

I realise this is more work for someone, but maybe to save time/effort in the proposed sticky those that want to be indexed can post up their jobby and it can just be copied over or something?

Can you tell I'm bored again? :roll:

4thgenphil
Supporter 2016
My Generation: 4G

Post by 4thgenphil » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:13 pm

crack on if your so bored!
:thumbdown:

nitin_s1
My Generation: 5G
PSN GamerTag: N171N

Post by nitin_s1 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:17 pm

lol. Yea do it if you are really bored. :twisted:

Donald
Supporter 2015

Post by Donald » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:19 pm

I'm not that bored :P

Seriously though, if anyone actually cares I may do this between wanking and writing about amino acids :geek:

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner

Post by NafemanNathan » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Or you can just do an advanced search ;-)

Search for author: Username
Search in forums: Lude Profiles
Search within: Topic titles only or First post of topics only (This is the essential selection).
Display results as: Topics

That should bring up only the threads created by which ever user you've selected in which ever forum you've selected

Donald
Supporter 2015

Post by Donald » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:18 pm

NafemanNathan wrote:Or you can just do an advanced search ;-)

Search for author: Username
Search in forums: Lude Profiles
Search within: Topic titles only or First post of topics only (This is the essential selection).
Display results as: Topics

That should bring up only the threads created by which ever user you've selected in which ever forum you've selected
I was thinking just if you wanted to just have a quick look at a list to find a Lude you weren't sure who it belonged to or just wanted to see what was on here or whatever in a quick way without having any knowledge of anyone's cars. I hope that makes sense, but yes the advanced search function is wonderful too!
4thgenphil wrote:crack on if your so bored!
nitin_s1 wrote:lol. Yea do it if you are really bored. :twisted:
Alright you bastards I got bored enough to do it. :geek:

It is complete. I have been to every poxy thread in the profiles forum, and compiled a linked list of everyone's Prelude by username (sorted alphabetically) and split into generations. Took me drokking ages but I was actually quite bored. I've just listed them by chassis code, and if anything of the hypest hype has been done then I've named it to suit, such as Bri's BB1 with H22A8 or nucleustylslude's superchargerness. To stop any crying I've listed Type-S's as that, instead of BB6. :P

HOWEVER, there are problems. :roll:

UKDM 4G's are BB1 whether they are 4WS or not right?
Now I didn't realise this until I was on the last 6 or 7 of them, so I think I may have listed a some UKDM 2WS 4G's as BB4... which I think I'm right in thinking is actually the JDM 2WS? So basically I've just divided a lot of the 4th genners into BB4 or BB1 depending on if I could see/read if you had 2WS or 4WS.
I'm so confused, 4G's and your naming system is so silly. :P
Also, as in the case of Phil's speedholed one, it was a 4WS JDM but you changed it to 2WS so instead of listing it as a BB1 I did BB4 instead. Is this the right way of doing it?

Another thing. Luckily for me there weren't many 2.0 5G's, in any case they've been listed as BB9, I sort of forgot about BB5/7's but as I understand it these were the Jap market F22's? If I can remember correctly the only 2.0's on here are Euro/UK ones anyway.

I'll post this list in the next post and if you feel there are any corrections/further clarifications you can make then let me know. I'm enlisting you two (Nitin & Phil) since you told me to do it. :twisted:

Some threads I didn't include as they are either now sold, broken, duplicates (like jippo83's) or currently facing sale or scrappage.

Yes I was bored as drokk. :lol:

4thgenphil
Supporter 2016
My Generation: 4G

Post by 4thgenphil » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:30 pm

4thgenphil wrote:crack on if your so bored!
Gorgon wrote:I'm not that bored :P
now come around and clean my boots, bitch :lol:

well done mate good effort, i will rep you when i can ;)
:thumbdown:

Donald
Supporter 2015

Post by Donald » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:32 pm

Cheers boss but the milky tip from being so OCD was all I needed!

In all seriousness though, was this just a waste of time or was it worthwhile? :lol:

Carlosfandango
Supporter 2015
My Generation: 5G

Post by Carlosfandango » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:34 pm

4thgenphil wrote:well done mate good effort.
I'll 2nd that :10:
Carl

The older I get the faster I was :)

My Type-S

Return to “Archive”