Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

My 2nd Gen MAZDA 6 2.5 Sport - 23/07/13 update

Got a car that isn't a Lude? There's no condemnation here. Tell us about it!
cebul
Supporter 2015
My Generation: 5G

Post by cebul » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Nice one Rob, I also haave a Maazdaa s a second car, little brother cuz 3 series Sport with 2,0 Petrol engine 150Bhp

Btw. That white sexy mashine on right on third photo is also your - if yes man Im so jealous I LOVE THAT GT 86!!
ludes are ment to be driven, not wanking around on a stand like a Civic.

nucleustylzlude
My Generation: 4G

Re: My 2008 2nd Gen MAZDA 6 2.5 Sport

Post by nucleustylzlude » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:30 pm

Cheers guys. 8)

Nitin: I know what you mean the Xenon lights and the detailing of the lines between the different lights are indeed a work of art.

Everyone loves the front shot, it's definitely it's best view - very RX8 like Lude-dude says, a Merc SLR might be a push thought Sam. :lol:

Adam: Ah nice, I nearly got the 1st gen MPS actually, but wanted a newer car. Still love the 1st gen shape. I didn't know that about the steering rack, the handling does feel nice and responsive. On any Mazda 6 forums? I've had a little browse around Mazda6club.com but it's all US stuff and there model is slightly different and some different engines.
4thgenphil wrote:
NafemanNathan wrote:So when do we get to hear what your intentions with her are? ;-) :lol:
sticking it in the garage and not working on it for years of course :P
:lol:

No, it's my daily drive for work, so can't be another ornament like the lude! :roll:

But I may tweak some things here or there. Got to wait till I get into my new job in January and start earning some more money, once we are settled I'm looking at some springs to lower and stiffen up a little more. Might change the wheels eventually too. RX8 wheels are popular but I'm not so sure now. Thinking some nice BBS LM replicas but not sure how they'll look, so it's Photoshop time.

Beyond this, a nice lip kit would be good, found a couple of pics of some subtle nice ones, but it's finding where to get them from and the price.

Also toying whether to remove the tow bar and sell? Wondering if it can pull a trailer with the lude on! :shock:

No supercharger for this one Lude-dude! :lol:

Cebul: Nice one, also looked at the Mazda 3's, I would have got the new shape Mazda 3 MPS in a flash but it was a bit out of my budget. The 2.0 Sport is not to be sniffed at though.

You're the first to notice the GT86 in that pic. Afraid that's not mine - I don't earn enough money to have that many cars! :lol:
They are nice indeed, I actually bought the Mazda from a Toyota main dealer, it was a part exchange vehicle, hence why that beast was sitting in the pics. They had a few in stock, had a good nose around them. 8)

I'll find some pics of what I like on the kit. 8-)

cebul
Supporter 2015

Post by cebul » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:37 pm

cebul wrote:You're the first to notice the GT86 in that pic.
hehehe

You could ask them for a test drive :D:D:D:D
ludes are ment to be driven, not wanking around on a stand like a Civic.

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner
My Generation: 0G

Post by NafemanNathan » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:42 pm

nucleustylzlude wrote:You're the first to notice the GT86 in that pic.
I noticed ;-) but knew you got it from the Toyota garage and I'm sure the entire forum and more would have known had you had a GT86 ;-) :lol:

Gayno
Lord Gayness

Post by Gayno » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:43 pm

nucleustylzlude wrote:Adam: Ah nice, I nearly got the 1st gen MPS actually, but wanted a newer car. Still love the 1st gen shape. I didn't know that about the steering rack, the handling does feel nice and responsive. On any Mazda 6 forums? I've had a little browse around Mazda6club.com but it's all US stuff and there model is slightly different and some different engines.
I'm on http://www.mazda6forums.co.uk/ from what I gather it was hacked and they had to create a fresh new site at the start of this year, just before I got mine, so information is still a little thin on the ground but seems to be building week by week as people come back on.

TBH I only use it every so often when I have something I need, rather than use it as a social like here.

Also, I did notice the gT86, just didn't say it :P

honda-hardy
Club Cartographer

Post by honda-hardy » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:13 pm

ooop rob, i meant slk

mart609
LotM Winner
XBOX GamerTag: mart609
PSN GamerTag: mart609

Post by mart609 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:18 pm

Nice one rob! 8-) Wouldn't mind one of these myself

Gayno
Lord Gayness

Post by Gayno » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:13 pm

Have you seen the new model being released next year?! When I saw these, a little bit of sex wee came out :oops:

Only downside is they've dropped the hatchback, so it saloon or estate only.

mart609
LotM Winner
XBOX GamerTag: mart609
PSN GamerTag: mart609

Post by mart609 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:21 pm

hmm not to keen on that

Gayno
Lord Gayness

Post by Gayno » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:22 pm

I do think it looks like a BMW has had sex with a Volvo in some ways, but just look at the "muscles" that are the front wings 8-)

Return to “Non-Lude Profiles”