Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Benny's 2nd Gen

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
mart609
LotM Winner
My Generation: 4G
XBOX GamerTag: mart609
PSN GamerTag: mart609

Post by mart609 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:40 pm

If I had the cash and didn't already have 2 cars and the missus wouldn't kill me I'd be down there tomorrow :lol:

jjmartin349571
Supporter 2016
XBOX GamerTag: jjm349571

Post by jjmartin349571 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:51 pm

mart609 wrote:If I had the cash and didn't already have 2 cars and the missus wouldn't kill me I'd be down there tomorrow :lol:
Don't listen to the mrs, I'm currently on the third additional random car I've brought home and I've not been kicked out yet :scaredtoss: :lol:

It's the neighbours you have to worry about - you wouldn't believe the dirty looks I get for having 5 cars between 2 :lol:

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner
My Generation: 0G

Post by NafemanNathan » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:15 pm

Hey Benny,

Wouldn't be able to pop up some decent pics of the rust areas would you? And can you get a pic or two of behind the seats with the front seats slid all the way back ;-)

Also, what kind of guarantees has all the engine work got, considering it's so fresh? How risque are the mods? And is it actually awaiting a tune to get more out of it?

Cheers bud

:roll:

Donald
Supporter 2015

Post by Donald » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:16 pm

:shock: DO IT. Get rid of the Vulva.

hondansxr
My Generation: 5G

Post by hondansxr » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:31 pm

original

Benny
LotM Winner
My Generation: 2G

Post by Benny » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:16 am

NafemanNathan wrote:Hey Benny,

Wouldn't be able to pop up some decent pics of the rust areas would you? And can you get a pic or two of behind the seats with the front seats slid all the way back ;-)

Also, what kind of guarantees has all the engine work got, considering it's so fresh? How risque are the mods? And is it actually awaiting a tune to get more out of it?

Cheers bud

:roll:
Yea I'll take some soon for you. It's the same as when you saw it at JAE and you probably didn't even notice it then.

So you want pics of the back seats or the floor behind the seats? Or do you want to see how much leg room there is? There isn't a whole lot with it slid all the way back lol

The engine is awesome, the mods just basically just let it breathe better. It would probably benefit from a remap to make use of the mods but it ran sweet without a remap.

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner

Post by NafemanNathan » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:28 am

Benny wrote:Yea I'll take some soon for you. It's the same as when you saw it at JAE and you probably didn't even notice it then.

So you want pics of the back seats or the floor behind the seats? Or do you want to see how much leg room there is? There isn't a whole lot with it slid all the way back lol

The engine is awesome, the mods just basically just let it breathe better. It would probably benefit from a remap to make use of the mods but it ran sweet without a remap.
I didn't go to JAE bud ;-) :lol:

Sorry yes, I'd like to see the leg room please. I'm not expecting loads, but just hoping for enough ;-) Also boot space too! Again, just to see what's what :lol:

Also, you say it's coming with a standard backbox, but does it come with the DA front lip which is pictured?

And in March, it'll be the first time it's had an MOT as non-standard right? Is there anything that will be an issue? (ie. The ABS light now you've done the delete.)

nucleustylzlude

Post by nucleustylzlude » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Nath! :scaredtoss:

Benny
LotM Winner
My Generation: 2G

Post by Benny » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:50 am

NafemanNathan wrote:
Benny wrote:Yea I'll take some soon for you. It's the same as when you saw it at JAE and you probably didn't even notice it then.

I didn't go to JAE bud ;-) :lol:

Sorry yes, I'd like to see the leg room please. I'm not expecting loads, but just hoping for enough ;-) Also boot space too! Again, just to see what's what :lol:

Also, you say it's coming with a standard backbox, but does it come with the DA front lip which is pictured?

And in March, it'll be the first time it's had an MOT as non-standard right? Is there anything that will be an issue? (ie. The ABS light now you've done the delete.)
Sorry ahaha I thought I met you at JAE lol

Yea standard back box. And yep the front end will be exactly what you see there in the pics.

I'm pretty sure It passed on he standard Sus and I got the coilovers in April I actually can't remember though!

There isn't an ABS light on so it's all good :D And I've taken off the sensors and wiring ect.

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner

Post by NafemanNathan » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:30 am

Nah just made it to Japfest last year, but sadly didn't find your location :lol:

Cool bud, I'll just await the pics then ;-)
nucleustylzlude wrote:Nath! :scaredtoss:
I know :scaredtoss: I've got my reasons though ;-)

Return to “Cars for sale”