Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

HONDA S2000 - GRAND PRIX WHITE 2001 (UK CAR)

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
SiR_Chris
My Generation: 4G

HONDA S2000 - GRAND PRIX WHITE 2001 (UK CAR)

Post by SiR_Chris » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:18 pm

MAKE: HONDA
MODEL: S2000 (UK MODEL)
COLOUR: GRAND PRIX WHITE (GPW)
YEAR: 2001
MILEAGE: 56,000 MILES
TYPE: CONVERTIBLE
ENGINE SIZE: 2.0L PETROL
CYLINDERS: 4
GEARBOX: MANUAL + LSD
ENGINE POWER: 236BHP
0-62MPH: 6.0
DRIVEN AXLES: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
ASPIRATION: NORMALLY ASPIRATED
FUEL CONSUMPTION: 28.5MPG
TORQUE: 151LBFT
TOP SPEED: 150MPH

It pains us to do this but we have to put our beloved S2000 up for sale having recently purchased a four seater, practical car! My Fiancé and I have owned this beautiful car for 4.5years and loved every single minute of it.

The engine is bone stock – not modified in any way and not been thrashed or raced on track. We always let it FULLY warm up before going over 4k (oil temp not just water temp) and always run on super unleaded (usually V-POWER but occasionally Tesco 99ron and BP Ultimate). It has just passed the 56k mile mark and never ever missed a beat!

We bought this from a forum member on the UK S2000 Owners Club in March 2010 at 33k and instantly knew it had been well cared for. It was used primarily as a weekend car, hence why the mileage is low even still now.

The only things we have modified are related to the styling – a GP sports lip kit and rear jdm bumper has been added for subtle styling enhancement along with Rota Torque alloy wheels, all of which are wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R’s with a great amount of tread left. The car has had a full bare shell respray in the very much sought after GPW colour – a very expensive and fantastic professional job.

I have carried out all servicing myself in the time we have owned the car and so I do not have ‘stamped’ full service history after taking ownership. Oil changes have been done every 3k miles without fail using Fuchs 5W-40, and last year the gearbox oil was also replaced along with other serviceable items like air filter, fuel filter, plugs etc. There is ZERO rust on the car so will last for a very long time indeed without any work required in this department.

The front nearside brake caliper has recently been replaced and I have new rear pads to fit (will be done prior to sale).
The standard Honda alarm & immobiliser decided to play up shortly after we got it so this had to be professionally removed and we have not had it replaced to date.

This car is not for the faint hearted – expect to get a LOT of attention, this car exudes class and style! I have lost count the number of times I have been complimented on it in service stations, car parks etc!

I am on the S2K UK owners club forum and own 2 other Honda’s (DC5 and CRX) so live and breath these cars!

Taxed until July 2013 and MOT runs out in Feb 2014 (passed every time with NO advisories by the way) and fully HPI clear. It is in the low tax bracket so approx £260 per yr.

Price is £7350 ono.

We are located in Crawley near Gatwick in West Sussex and viewings can be arranged from 6pm Mon-Thurs and from 1pm Fridays as well as weekends. Please email, PM, text or ring me for any questions or further information or pictures.

I realise you can get higher mileage examples for less but whoever buys this one knows it has been treated like a member of the family unlike quite a few 'ragged' examples out there (buyer beware)! And a GPW with red interior is definately the most sought after colour combo so get in touch ASAP as it is being advertised in several places.

We want this car to continue to be looked after by a similar enthusiast in a loving new home! So no tyre kickers or joyriders wanting to waste my time please.

Thanks,
Chris
cdd _82 @ hotmail.com

Donald
Supporter 2015
My Generation: 0G

Post by Donald » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:21 pm

GLTWS 8-) looks gorgeous.

I have been looking at these pretty much every night for the last month with the idea in mind that I could get an S2K and my Prelude will be the 'sensible' option :lol: If my numbers come in tonight I will speak to you in the morning.

bennyboy
Art Mechanic
PSN GamerTag: OCbennyboy

Post by bennyboy » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:58 pm

Best colour on an S IMO 8-)
GLWTS
UKDM BB1 H22A8 NH561P 244bhp 173lbft

'Nigella'

www.benaskem.co.uk

BigTom
My Generation: 5G

Post by BigTom » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:26 pm

So much want! Looks like a lovely example, good luck with sale.

rob quilter
Supporter 2014
PSN GamerTag: robquilter

Post by rob quilter » Wed May 01, 2013 8:29 am

Wow, stunning car.

8-)

GLWTS.
PERFORMANCE PARTS FOR JAPANESE CARS - http://WWW.TOKYOSQUAD.COM

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK - http://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/TOKYOSQUAD

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner
My Generation: 0G

Post by NafemanNathan » Wed May 01, 2013 8:32 am

What a beaut! Just needs a couple Type-R badges ;-)

Mudgey

Post by Mudgey » Wed May 01, 2013 10:30 am

Awesome car, I had a red one before my Ludes and they were excellent for the summer, had to get rid of mine as the boot wasn't big enough for work!

SiR_Chris

Post by SiR_Chris » Thu May 02, 2013 8:57 pm

DEPOSIT TAKEN :shock:

Return to “Cars for sale”