Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Rebuild kit miss listed on ebay

Found something cool online? Post a thread about it in here.
NafemanNathan
LotM Winner
My Generation: 0G

Post by NafemanNathan » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:32 am

It's not fair to suggest finders keepers, when one member may want/need it more, and more importantly is prepared to pay more for it.

Much like the dibs system. I only ever place dibs when I'm awaiting pictures or a better discription, otherwise I can pay up immediately. I hate it when someone says "Ooh that looks nice... I've never seen one of those before, but dibs... Oh and I'll pay you in a month." Then someone else comes along one minute later, but has been looking for one of these for an eternity and has the money for it right now! But that doesn't matter, as someone else placed "dibs" a minute before hand! :roll:

I say just stick to ebay methods with ebay listings, but just don't go posting up auctions on the forum to attract the masses, unless it's your auction.

indigolemon
The Chaos Engine
My Generation: 4G
PSN GamerTag: M149YSL

Post by indigolemon » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:11 am

NafemanNathan wrote:I say just stick to ebay methods with ebay listings, but just don't go posting up auctions on the forum to attract the masses, unless it's your auction.
I think this does make the most sense. It might even be worth making this the rules for the ebay section really. I'll speak with the rest of the committee ;)
'On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.' - Charles Babbage

Return to “Look What I Found!”