Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

LotM Noms

Old Lude of the Month entries
NafemanNathan
LotM Winner
My Generation: 0G

Post by NafemanNathan » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:10 pm

tramroadmotors wrote:hopefully sam will win this months and benny can have another go next month to keep the 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th gen thing going :lol:
You've seen the votes right? :? Though hopefully for you sake Benny won't be legible for being entered again for a while lol.

Ted
My Generation: 4G

Post by Ted » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:53 pm

NafemanNathan wrote:
tramroadmotors wrote:hopefully sam will win this months and benny can have another go next month to keep the 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th gen thing going :lol:
You've seen the votes right? :? Though hopefully for you sake Benny won't be legible for being entered again for a while lol.
i really don't have anything against the guy or his car, ive never met or spoke to him.
as for nominations after this outburst i dont want to be nominated again, im quite happy to sit here chatting to like minded people about anoraks and voting for other peoples cars. we all admire the hard work that goes in to keeping on top of a 20 year or so old car to keep it on the road and keep it looking good and all deserve to have a pat on the back every so often to say "yeah fair play you worked hard there" to be nominated twice is good enough for me. lets give some other cars a chance instead of seeing the same one time after time until it wins. perhaps a cap should be put on the amount of times a car can be put up in 1 year id say twice is plenty to be honest, theres always next year . :)

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner

Post by NafemanNathan » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:07 pm

:lol: I was only joking bud. I think everyone knows the point you're making. And don't fear either bud... Looks like your images are being sorted and it's obvious the guys do want to enter you, and frankly I'm yet to hear one bad thing about you lude and you've received oodles of respect from what you've done. So I'm kind of assuming that when you are entered you're pretty much going to dominate ;-)

Ted

Post by Ted » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:16 pm

ive had my twice and i would be a hypocrite if i went against my own beliefs so enough is enough for this year. maybe next year when project X is underway :lol:

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner

Post by NafemanNathan » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:21 pm

Shame you have no say in the matter then ;-) :lol:

honda-hardy
Club Cartographer
My Generation: 5G

Post by honda-hardy » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:50 pm

ted cheers for your you words through this thread bud. :lol: :mrgreen:

Ted

Post by Ted » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:29 am

sam i believe that people who love their cars enough to parade them over a forum that can be viewed all over the world with nothing held back just showing thier passion and commitment to what they love should be rewarded, you are doing a cracking job with your car and contributing to a forum that wouldn't be here if it wasn't for people like you, from things ive read from jae the club would be a much less fun place to be come SHOWTIME :lecture: and having seen the video footage i cant wait to sample some of that special vodka mix you conjour up that makes people dance badly, (ive had some before) you have a lovely car and your a lovely person, i nomonated dbo after japfest simply because he has a lovely car and he was a very nice person to talk to too. you sam are out of the same mould and so is your car good luck you have my vote and i really hope you win you deserve it.

honda-hardy
Club Cartographer
My Generation: 5G

Post by honda-hardy » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:20 am

im a simple man with a simple passion. And that is to stop another old Honda from going to the scrapper. I with great regret had to get rid of my old 4th gen, going against my beliefs when it comes to old Honda's. But at the time i had no choice. So i cashed in a little on my mis-fortune but it happened for a reason, as poppy came into my life. I Also sold betty my 4th gen civic not for selfish reasons though, i sold the car to another compassionate 4gUK owners club member who could offer her the best care. Now im in a better position to maintain poppy. She passed her Mot on Thursday with no advisory's to my slight dis-belief as i never had to bribe my Mot tester mate. So She is fully road worthy, no knocks or bangs. 100% body work and rust free. Loads of un needed money spent on welding, if only i had Not been so blinded by my want for poppy over the the true feesability and cost that was to follow. But here we are, out the other side with a car i adore. On a club that i can call home, Sorry ludebehaviour. But as James lll put it... Same people. Different pub. We all hang out and try to get on but it has a different landlord. Dont get me wrong, ill still pay the running costs of lb but its a bit of a dead horse to be fair. Dbo is a top bloke i agree. Gayno. Confused. Lll. White rabbit. Dom, yes Dom. Nitin. Fweaky. Vtecmec mills ratty rob noocstylelude. Havin met you once at jf Ted you are too. Sorry if i missed any one of my close friends here. We are a strong commited bunch. Or do i mean we are a strong bunch that should be commited. Again Ted thanks for your comments.

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner

Post by NafemanNathan » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:28 pm

honda-hardy wrote:Sorry if i missed any one of my close friends here.
ME! YOU FORGOT ME!!! How could you?! :cry:

Shiny

Post by Shiny » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:32 pm

Sam you rhubarb, just because I haven't got a Lude shouldn't mean you don't still love me....

Return to “Archive”