Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Lude Generation - Future Shows

The events diary
farlow
My Generation: 5G
XBOX GamerTag: Pikey Pockets

Post by farlow » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:21 am

That same wizardry seems to affect claire too. We both disappear in different directions and wander back to the checkouts with loads of stuff.

MrsGreeny
Supporter 2014
My Generation: 4G

Post by MrsGreeny » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:22 am

:lol: funnily enough this wizardry appears to happen to me near shoes shops and anything that sparkles :? Weird huh 8-)

GreenyUK
Supporter 2014

Post by GreenyUK » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:45 am

@Honda-Hardy nice one mate much appreciation :D

@farlow that's makes sense about the bbq being gas that's a good idea. People could turn it on and off to suit their "face stuffing needs ", drunk, at 3am :lol: due to the ability of on/off I would think it would be cheaper than keeping a coal version going.

Flyers also I did mention this at the beginning of the year at japfest and told a member I could sort that out if needed. I also mentioned about clothes too. But I never heard back..

I was actually just going to get some hoodies made for me and Holly when we are back. If people liked them we could sort out more.

One last thing although I don't own a genny or anything like that I can give to the club so as of yet have not helped out in that kind of way. Because of this I had something planned. I told James about this at the national, i was planning on having a feather flag made up and bought. I was then going to donate this to the club! As a Christmas present :lol: because we all love Christmas presents! :lol:

I love the idea of supporting and advertising the club it makes me feel proud! It's why I had my windscreen sticker made up so when I was out and about or at show on my own the club is still getting advertised. People always look at the 4th because mostly they have no clue what it is lol. :mrgreen:
Donald wrote:I think the best bet is to probably all try to enter together.

farlow

Post by farlow » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:56 am

MrsGreeny wrote::lol: funnily enough this wizardry appears to happen to me near shoes shops and anything that sparkles :? Weird huh 8-)
:lol: :lol:

What's a feather flag ??? Is it the kind of flag that can be flown from my telescopic flagpole ???

GreenyUK
Supporter 2014

Post by GreenyUK » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:20 pm

:lol: weird name isn't. This is a feather flag

They are about £200 quid with the pole and car base.. You drive over it with one wheel type. But they cool 8-)

You can get the normal type flags on a pole for real cheap. The mother inlaw and partner bought some for their festival goings. Sure it was around £50 I'll ask them after.

farlow

Post by farlow » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:34 pm

Very cool 8-)

They look really professional. I'm sure the honda uk stand had them at JAE.

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?

Post by wurlycorner » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:58 pm

farlow wrote:Yeah I still do that too, it never wears off I'm afraid.

Also I've been on the look out for different marquee ideas and I came across these

http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/coleman-eve ... 15-p290282

I've seen them before and I'm sure some people had them at JAE but I didn't realise how practical they are.
DSOC/Car Friends had those. The way they join together is great (no slit for rain to come through :lol: They're quite snug as well when zipped up - no gaps for wind to blow through or billow around, etc.
Only real drawback is they don't give you as much usable long/uninterrupted space as the ordinary gazebo does.

James
My Generation: 0G

Post by James » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:35 pm

Dont take Greenys comments personally, he's a Bristol lad and cant help it, they tend to have abit of a mouth on them :lol:

GreenyUK
Supporter 2014

Post by GreenyUK » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:23 pm

James wrote:Dont take Greenys comments personally, he's a Bristol lad and cant help it, they tend to have abit of a mouth on them :lol:
Haha James, I was going to save my self then By saying I was scouse first but I guess that's worse! :lol:

W1ggz
PSN GamerTag: W1GGZ

Re: Lude Generation - Future Shows

Post by W1ggz » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:55 pm

I was gonna see your a northern monkey lol

Return to “Events”