Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Paul Walker memorial at Santa Pod 18/1/14 attendance list

The events diary
wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?
My Generation: 4G

Post by wurlycorner » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:33 am

I'm here in Lisa's lude. Just past the grandstand on the end of a row.

wurlycorner

Post by wurlycorner » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:25 pm

Really enjoyed today, great fun. Shame it took so long to get the track dry enough though.

Saw Jon, Edd and Drax go up the strip and have a note of the times/speed and some videos... :hurr:

si import
Supporter 2016

Post by si import » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:17 pm

yeah was a really good day . got two runs in then got bored of queuing. first was a 14.8 and second a 14.2 . not as quick as my lude as i expected
http://www.ludegeneration.co.uk/profile ... t4910.html
BB4 Si Vtec LSD . 263.4 bhp - 192.7 lb/ft .13.5@105mph
BB1 Si Vtec LSD. R.I.P . 1/4mile 14.1451 secs @ 99.71mph
BB4 Si Vtec LSD Turbo . R.I.P

GreenyUK
Supporter 2014

Post by GreenyUK » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:02 pm

Hey guys was a. Wicked day although never met a sole from here :facepalm:
But I snapped some shots of a couple of Ludes.

Saw you you I think si import. Black Lude? Rand 14.2? One of the quickest there today with all the traction loss from the big boys lol
Donald wrote:I think the best bet is to probably all try to enter together.

GreenyUK
Supporter 2014

Post by GreenyUK » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:03 pm

Will post some pics tomorrow, been up 19 hours I'm about to start dribbling on myself must sleep lol :mrgreen:

Drax

Post by Drax » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:39 pm

wurlycorner wrote:Really enjoyed today, great fun. Shame it took so long to get the track dry enough though.

Saw Jon, Edd and Drax go up the strip and have a note of the times/speed and some videos... :hurr:
i saw Mills car, spoke to Mart (forgot his name at first, sorry bud :oops: felt like a proper t*t) plus saw his lude, was that you Wurly when leaving? DAMMIT if i knew it was you i woulda said hi, the Wife wanted to drive for a bit at the end :roll:
si import wrote:yeah was a really good day . got two runs in then got bored of queuing. first was a 14.8 and second a 14.2 . not as quick as my lude as i expected
didnt see you anywhere bud :? saw a black lude with alloys (maybe you??) in the car park, plus a lude with pink bits plus all over carbon wrap and a dark blue lude with a ... :shock: bodykit but that was it.

my times on the strip this time were atrocious :evil: :evil: i was gassing to passengers a lot :roll: but i suspect the car didnt have enough oil as it didnt seem to rev very quick or sometimes go into tec when it should, need to buy some more..... but more likely it was cos im sh*t at fast starts :lol: :D
2.2 JDM DOHC SI-VTEC LSD TCS 4WS ABS BB1 MANUAL 1992
FOR PAUL

si import
Supporter 2016

Post by si import » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:16 am

GreenyUK wrote:Hey guys was a. Wicked day although never met a sole from here :facepalm:
But I snapped some shots of a couple of Ludes.

Saw you you I think si import. Black Lude? Rand 14.2? One of the quickest there today with all the traction loss from the big boys lol
Drax wrote:
wurlycorner wrote:Really enjoyed today, great fun. Shame it took so long to get the track dry enough though.

i saw Mills car, spoke to Mart (forgot his name at first, sorry bud :oops: felt like a proper t*t) plus saw his lude, was that you Wurly when leaving? DAMMIT if i knew it was you i woulda said hi, the Wife wanted to drive for a bit at the end :roll:
si import wrote:yeah was a really good day . got two runs in then got bored of queuing. first was a 14.8 and second a 14.2 . not as quick as my lude as i expected
didnt see you anywhere bud :? saw a black lude with alloys (maybe you??) in the car park, plus a lude with pink bits plus all over carbon wrap and a dark blue lude with a ... :shock: bodykit but that was it.

my times on the strip this time were atrocious :evil: :evil: i was gassing to passengers a lot :roll: but i suspect the car didnt have enough oil as it didnt seem to rev very quick or sometimes go into tec when it should, need to buy some more..... but more likely it was cos im sh*t at fast starts :lol: :D
i was there in my scooby not the lude but i wish it was the lude i had taken. i saw mart and edd and ian also saw mills lude and saw drax running his luded down the strip a couple of times. weather actually turned out ok apart from being abit cold .
http://www.ludegeneration.co.uk/profile ... t4910.html
BB4 Si Vtec LSD . 263.4 bhp - 192.7 lb/ft .13.5@105mph
BB1 Si Vtec LSD. R.I.P . 1/4mile 14.1451 secs @ 99.71mph
BB4 Si Vtec LSD Turbo . R.I.P

rob quilter
Supporter 2014
My Generation: 5G
PSN GamerTag: robquilter

Post by rob quilter » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:40 am

Wasn't a bad day, spoke to mills. I saw marts and tizzy's cars, but didn't see them.
PERFORMANCE PARTS FOR JAPANESE CARS - http://WWW.TOKYOSQUAD.COM

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK - http://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/TOKYOSQUAD

wurlycorner

Post by wurlycorner » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:50 am

I'll get some pics up later today. I'm on presents and spoiling duty first... :roll: :lol:
Last edited by wurlycorner on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GreenyUK
Supporter 2014

Post by GreenyUK » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:33 pm

Here's a few shots a got of the day :)

Preludes first.

And the rest

Return to “Events”