Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

HondaFest - 18 may 2014 - Netherlands

The events diary
lxstuart
My Generation: 4G

HondaFest - 18 may 2014 - Netherlands

Post by lxstuart » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:56 pm

Was posted on another forum I frequent, I'm thinking of going and thought it might interest some others.
Bare in mind this is the weekend after Japfest though.
Nice person on another forum wrote: In 2013, the annual event, HondaFest, was being held for the first time at Trafficport Venlo. During this first, successful edition, over 900 Honda’s found their way to HondaFest. The participators weren’t only from the Netherlands, but also from Belgium, Luxemburg, Germany, France and Switzerland. During the first edition, the Honda Integra was put in the spotlight and will again get its own theme during the 2014 edition. This year, the Honda DelSol will be the centre of attention. The Honda S2000 was also very present at the first edition. The Honda S2000 form was, with over a 100 Honda’s, the club that had the biggest stand at HondaFest!

ULTRA RACING HANDLING COURSE
The Ultra Racing Handling Course has been proven a success during the first edition of HondaFest and the participants were getting more and more excited. Honda drivers are able to show how in control they are of their Honda. The competition element is to finish as quickly and as flawless as possible. Diverse changes will be made to make the Ultra Racing Handling Course even more attractive, such as an increased terrain surface.

FREE WET TRACK EXPERIENCE
Trafficport, the location of the event, is an automotive centre with a 'wet track'. Therefore we are able to let the visitors and competitors have a go in this 'wet track' adventure. Participation is completely free and signing up is already possible!

Image Image Image

HONDA DELSOL AREA
The first Honda DelSol was produced in 1992 and can’t be missed in the Honda scène ever since. In Spanish, DelSol means ‘from the sun’ and that’s why the organisation of HondaFest chose to give the DelSol during this edition a special place! Sign up in advance and get a discount!

HONDA INTEGRA AREA
Due to success, the Honda Integra will again get its own area at the paddock during HondaFest 2014. This section had approximately 70 international Integra's and we’re hoping for a massive increase. So could we reach the 100 this year?

Image Image Image

RETRO CORNER
Controversial, that was the Retro Corner! HondaFest’s visitors were enthusiastic about the unique models that gathered together. Because of the great success of the Retro Corner last year, it’ll make it’s comeback this year, at HondaFest’s second edition! The S800 club and the German Honda Youngtimer form signed up with a lot of special models last year. All the youngtimers that will sign up in advance, have a chance to get free entry. The organisation will make a selection.

SHOW & SHINE
Sign up in advance and pick the three categories that you’d like to participate in, at the Show & Shine competition. Signing up is already possible. Information on how you’re able to participate, participation requirements and other information can be found on the HondaFest website.

Make sure you visit the new website: http://www.hondafest.eu/en
Howzit37 wrote:lxstuart thinks Lewd Lude Lover has a pretty mouth and becomes particularly messy when there are sleeping women in nearby tents, also...having administered so much chloroform and rohypnol in the past, he now smells like a date rape kit enveloped in shame...and as a finale, he masterbates, A LOT, probably while wrapped in some "kinky" barbed wire.
Image Not always SFW

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?

Post by wurlycorner » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:20 pm

:?
Despite being in another country, this is probably quicker to get to for me, than japfest is! :lol:

lxstuart

Post by lxstuart » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:30 pm

Google says 6 hours for me.

At Japfest, the queue alone could be 6 hours :lol:
Howzit37 wrote:lxstuart thinks Lewd Lude Lover has a pretty mouth and becomes particularly messy when there are sleeping women in nearby tents, also...having administered so much chloroform and rohypnol in the past, he now smells like a date rape kit enveloped in shame...and as a finale, he masterbates, A LOT, probably while wrapped in some "kinky" barbed wire.
Image Not always SFW

nitin_s1
My Generation: 5G
PSN GamerTag: N171N

Post by nitin_s1 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:41 pm

Sound like fun.. :D 8-)

mercutio
LotM Winner
My Generation: 5G

Post by mercutio » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:42 pm

looks a better bet than japfest 8-)
bristol_bb4 wrote:ahhh a 5th gen, i love 5th gens :D :lol:
Dino wrote:I loves the 5th gen really.... just dont quote me on it... ;)
4thgenphil wrote:Mines 4 1/4 unches mate, sorry

http://www.ludegeneration.co.uk/profile ... -t618.html

lxstuart

Post by lxstuart » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:02 am

For public information, I am going to this 8-)

And Japfest :|
Image Not always SFW

W1ggz
PSN GamerTag: W1GGZ

Re: HondaFest - 18 may 2014 - Netherlands

Post by W1ggz » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:47 pm

I think this should be one for our next years road trips

Sailor
Supporter 2016
My Generation: 0G

Post by Sailor » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:14 pm

Only half an hour from my home village (and 8 hours from where I live now.)
Looks on to me!
International Pensioner of Mystery

mart609
LotM Winner
XBOX GamerTag: mart609
PSN GamerTag: mart609

Post by mart609 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:29 am

Would love too... but I'm on holiday :(

Sailor
Supporter 2016
My Generation: 0G

Post by Sailor » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:31 pm

The gallery for last year's meeting barely features Ludes.
I wonder if there'll be many there at all. It would be a shame to have them scattered in the crowd.
International Pensioner of Mystery

Return to “Events”