Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Southern Culture Modified, near Swindon

The events diary
Sailor
Supporter 2016
My Generation: 0G

Southern Culture Modified, near Swindon

Post by Sailor » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:26 am

@Shiny has posted an upcoming event on the ATR forum. This was a good day out last year with 7 Accords and an S2000. We're trying to get some numbers together again, so why not bring your Ludes along? An "H Series" gathering would be nice.

Here's Shiny's message:-

Right chaps, this year's August meet for Wiltshire Car Culture at Swindon Karting (which about a dozen of us went to last year) didn't happen, possibly because i was on holiday at the time and didn't organise anything.

However, looks like Southern Culture Modified are holding an event there on Sunday 18th October - https://www.facebook.com/events/159986584337439/

I've no idea if it will be any good, but if the weather is good it will be great for us to have a turnout and show them all the mightly awesomeness of the ATR. We had the best model specific turnout last year and generated a lot of interest in our cars from the bumpkins round here, so would be good if we can get a good turnout again.

Plan would be same as last year, meet up in Bridgemead Sainsburys (easy for everyone to get to) and convoy up to the airfield. I promise i will go the back route through Wroughton and avoid the infamous "pothole road" this year
International Pensioner of Mystery

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?
My Generation: 4G

Post by wurlycorner » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:43 am

Well you can't do any worse than the ATR turnout at jae, that's for sure!

Shiny
My Generation: 0G

Post by Shiny » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:13 am

Cheers Hans.

Anyone up for this then?

It's £2 a car and i've got to make a payment soon, so would be good to know numbers so i don't end up too much out of pocket.

Cheers

Return to “Events”