Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

For sale threads/rules

Found something crazy going on? Had a good idea? Tell us!
honda-hardy
Club Cartographer
My Generation: 5G

Post by honda-hardy » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:03 pm

This has really got to me. My post was removed. I am sure that some people had some good out of the sale of parts. But i didn't. I have still not had a reply or a refund. Needless to say i will keep on posting my dis satisfaction to this seller until a satisfactory result has been achieved. I am the innocent party here and felt it needed to post my feeling plus i was even advised to by this forum admin. It took a month to arrive and it was damaged. not by the delivery company. but by him. he cut out the exhaust area to fit a different exhaust. the picture was blurred and there was no metion of this in his description.
Last edited by honda-hardy on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

W1ggz
My Generation: 4G
PSN GamerTag: W1GGZ

Re: For sale threads/rules

Post by W1ggz » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:04 pm

I couldn't agree more with the rules being used properly. I have bought a lot of stuff off here from many different members but as yet not had any issues other than a light swap that fell through.

nitin_s1
PSN GamerTag: N171N

Post by nitin_s1 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:33 pm

Just make a mod, I'll rape the people who don't follow rules. :evil:

Ted

Post by Ted » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:37 pm

I sold a pair of 5th gen foglights to bio in about october and one arrived cracked so I refunded the full price including postage plus I sent the money to pay the postage back so I could claim for the lights off parcel force but have had the last pm I sent bio sat in my outbox for 6 months or more unread. He has the lights the money and the postage back. Man is obviously a rhubarb and doesnt come on here any more over £50.

honda-hardy
Club Cartographer

Post by honda-hardy » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:51 pm

so come on then? who deleated my legitimate post and what is your reason for doing so?

Donald
Supporter 2015
My Generation: 0G

Post by Donald » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:01 pm

:pop:

honda-hardy
Club Cartographer

Post by honda-hardy » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:15 pm

enjoying your popcorn?

i dont think it was fair that my post was removed without resolve.

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?

Post by wurlycorner » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:19 pm

honda-hardy wrote:enjoying your popcorn?
I doubt it - I switched it for salt instead of sweet when he wasn't looking :hurr:

honda-hardy
Club Cartographer

Post by honda-hardy » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:22 pm

im not having a go at mods or admin, but when advised by them to post it in a pm then only to have it removed without justification or a pm explanation to why it was removed, i feel unfare.

this is his reply after i sent pms to mods and admin.

"" Well having looked at the car i would have expected better. It seems to me it is the old story "I have had your money and have lost interest". Not replying to PM's is out of order and guy has even been on the forum this morning.

I don't like arguements broadcast on the forum but seeing that he is selling other stuff I would go public and post the saga and ask for your money back and it would also act as a warning to any others considering buying from him.

I hope you get a successfull outcome to this but I am not holding my breath "

another mod wrote " That is jobby. IMO you are entitled to a refund. " and "I have asked him to give you a refund. That should have been stated before you bought it."

so what gives? im the victim not that cow boy.

Donald
Supporter 2015
My Generation: 0G

Post by Donald » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:25 pm

I haven't had real popcorn in years :(

I can understand your frustration (everyone in this thread) just waiting to see how this unfolds ;)

To be fair I think the mods/admin have a tough time dealing with this sort of stuff, it's a fine line to tread, what one mod may consider inappropriate another may think is fine. I can see why anyone would want to voice their displeasure, but a lot of the time only one side of the story is heard and if there is a thread full of good sales and then one poor incident, I can also see why the seller wouldn't want it there if it's in the process of being resolved. I know if there was some confusion or discrepancy in a sale thread of my own, I wouldn't want that one post out of many then putting off other potential buyers before the whole thing is cleared up.

That all said I didn't see the posts in question, this is just a general statement really.
honda-hardy wrote: i dont think it was fair that my post was removed without resolve.
As I said before, I didn't see the post or whatever it was, don't even know who was involved, but looking at this statement... I wonder is it fair that your post was there in the first place without the issue being fully resolved? By all means complain after the thing has been dealt with, but if it's still in progress then personally I would keep it to PM.

But yeah I don't know what's going on, just here for the ride. This is all of course IMO too, don't want to get anyone's back up. :? :lol:

Return to “Suggestion / Site Problems”