Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Prelude 4gen Sebring Silver 2.0 1992

Tell us all about your Lude, you know you want to ...
firstlude
My Generation: 4G

Post by firstlude » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:31 pm

hello loving your mint 4th gen you are very lucky i am well jealous my poor silver 4th gen looks sad against your one , its a hard thing to mod such a mint car without spoiling the lovelyness i am thinking you need to just add only items that are honda/jdm to keep the fresh look it has :)
success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm :D :D

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?

Post by wurlycorner » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:01 pm

Like the look of those wheels, will be very interesting to see what they look like when actually on the lude!

arif_manji

Post by arif_manji » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:01 pm

Looks stunning! I remember this coming up for sale on classic cars UK! ;)
My Cars:
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 GR PRO
Addictions...
1996 4th Gen Honda Prelude 2.2i VTEC (UK Spec - Converted from a H23A)
1993 4th Gen Honda Prelude 2.2i VTEC Auto LSD (JDM)
Image Image Image

Drax

Post by Drax » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:53 am

NikaLude wrote:Has been a long time since I came in here to update :)

There is anything different, apart having a new radiator, as the old one, cracked on the top after I passed on a pothole, and the anti freeze that leaked to the fan did spread all over the engine bay, good thing I am always keeping an eye if something is wrong and I did notice the vapour coming from the bonnet before all anti freeze gone.
189£ for the radiator, anti freeze and labour.

Next month it will go to the MOT, so will be time to put the new wheels on with new tyres, even knowing I would like to do that near spring/summer as the salt on the road is simply horrible.

Will take some pictures when the new wheels will be on ;)
£189 :o I could have fitted it for you for free, I'm only down the road nika, you have said - could have saved you a fortune there :)

Glad she's doing well still, I regularly spot you out and about :D
2.2 JDM DOHC SI-VTEC LSD TCS 4WS ABS BB1 MANUAL 1992
FOR PAUL

NikaLude

Re: Prelude 4gen Sebring Silver 2.0 1992

Post by NikaLude » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:52 pm

firstlude wrote:hello loving your mint 4th gen you are very lucky i am well jealous my poor silver 4th gen looks sad against your one , its a hard thing to mod such a mint car without spoiling the lovelyness i am thinking you need to just add only items that are honda/jdm to keep the fresh look it has :)
Thank you :)

I am not thinking to modify a lot of things, to be honest at the moment I am just thinking to keep him clean as possible :)
Haven't got ideas at all because I don't want to run away of that good look he got already :)
wurlycorner wrote:Like the look of those wheels, will be very interesting to see what they look like when actually on the lude!
They will be fitted Wednesday/Thursday as he needs to go to the MOT :) Will post pictures straight after :)
arif_manji wrote:Looks stunning! I remember this coming up for sale on classic cars UK! ;)
Thank you, defo I am trying to keep it the same way I received it one year ago :)
Drax wrote:
NikaLude wrote:Has been a long time since I came in here to update :)

There is anything different, apart having a new radiator, as the old one, cracked on the top after I passed on a pothole, and the anti freeze that leaked to the fan did spread all over the engine bay, good thing I am always keeping an eye if something is wrong and I did notice the vapour coming from the bonnet before all anti freeze gone.
189£ for the radiator, anti freeze and labour.

Next month it will go to the MOT, so will be time to put the new wheels on with new tyres, even knowing I would like to do that near spring/summer as the salt on the road is simply horrible.

Will take some pictures when the new wheels will be on ;)
£189 :o I could have fitted it for you for free, I'm only down the road nika, you have said - could have saved you a fortune there :)

Glad she's doing well still, I regularly spot you out and about :D
On that moment I didn't think about anything, I needed the car asap back as I was flying to Portugal and had parking space for him at the airport, anyway thank you for the help :)

NikaLude

Post by NikaLude » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:45 pm

Well, wheels on :D

Will take more pictures when I find a good spot for it ;)

Going for MOT next Monday, so let's see how my 25 years old beauty will do it!

Will update :)

firstlude

Post by firstlude » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:47 pm

wow love them wheels :D what are the specs on them and what size tyres have you fitted makes me think i need to lower mine anyone would think mine lude was a 4x4 :lol:
success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm :D :D

NikaLude

Post by NikaLude » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:57 pm

firstlude wrote:wow love them wheels :D what are the specs on them and what size tyres have you fitted makes me think i need to lower mine anyone would think mine lude was a 4x4 :lol:
They are 17x8" Tyres are 215/45 :)

I noticed mine went up a bit, but it's enough for me, looks good and I am happy :D

fithotblonde
My Generation: 5G
XBOX GamerTag: FitHotBlonde

Post by fithotblonde » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:46 pm

They look sweet in my opinion and after seeing it in the flesh a few weekends ago I can definitely say the hole car is amazing good job to you keep it up

NikaLude

Post by NikaLude » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:29 pm

fithotblonde wrote:They look sweet in my opinion and after seeing it in the flesh a few weekends ago I can definitely say the hole car is amazing good job to you keep it up
Thanks fithotblonde :D

I will try to keep it as that!
Just passed the MOT smoothly so, I am way too happy with him!! ;)

Looking forward to see your Lude again :D

Return to “Lude Profiles”