Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

M@dds old 4th (PICTURE HEAVY)

Tell us all about your Lude, you know you want to ...
M@dds
My Generation: 5G
XBOX GamerTag: Exerriddiam

Re: M@dds old 4th (PICTURE HEAVY)

Post by M@dds » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:30 pm

honda-hardy wrote:i broke it in the end because i couldn't afford to run it. it had been standing for about 6 months and during this time i was driving my 4th gen civic. work was having a lull so i started to sell the bits. wish i never though as a few weeks after it went to the scrappy, work went through the roof and we haven't stopped since. but then again i would not have my poppy. so much nicer to drive than my 4th and loads more room. and quicker. :twisted:
:( always the way buddy sorry you had to get rid of it sam. yeah good point ive not even sat in a 3rd gen but I approve of your choice of lude looks sweet!!

M@dds

Post by M@dds » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:36 pm

Dbo wrote:i am sorry to say i can answer your question :oops:
at south mimms meet there was a kebab called jason who tried to convince everyone that his hand rattled BB! black lude was a BB4 :? he was the one who bought Drew's lude and killed it :evil:
the thing he was in had the engine in but the rest was scrapped :(
he tried selling a bodykit to everyone on here apart from the bubble skirts that came of Drews lude were not his they were loaned to Drew by Vanzap.

he only ever came on here once as lingybb4 i think but he done in this wonderful lude sorry!!!
the engine is still going but last time we saw his car it was sprayed white and Nitin saw it at another Mimms meet.

in the pics of the Bristol meet the one with the reg K---UEY is still on here isn't it?
:( kinda wish I bought it back now :( never mind ill have to keep my 5th gen going instead and bloody keep it! all that work and money! i think Colin still has the wheels at least lol

yeah thats Colin aka aardvark

Thanks for the info

Dbo
LotM Winner
My Generation: 4G

Post by Dbo » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:45 pm

just seen it Bri's new 4th project is K571 EUY and in the Bristol meet there is a K213 EUY.
was close :shock: but no bannana :lol:

W1ggz
PSN GamerTag: W1GGZ

Post by W1ggz » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:32 am

my old 2.3 was L657 TCV

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?

Post by wurlycorner » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:31 am

Dbo wrote:i am sorry to say i can answer your question :oops:
at south mimms meet there was a kebab called jason who tried to convince everyone that his hand rattled BB! black lude was a BB4 :? he was the one who bought Drew's lude and killed it :evil:
the thing he was in had the engine in but the rest was scrapped :(
he tried selling a bodykit to everyone on here apart from the bubble skirts that came of Drews lude were not his they were loaned to Drew by Vanzap.

he only ever came on here once as lingybb4 i think but he done in this wonderful lude sorry!!!
the engine is still going but last time we saw his car it was sprayed white and Nitin saw it at another Mimms meet.
Are you talking about the lude that had the full blended VS1 kit? I think it had green detailing when it was black???

*edit*

Yeah, that's the one

http://preludeuk.forumup.com/viewtopic. ... =preludeuk

And 1 min into this video by Shaun

[youtube][/youtube]

Do love that bodykit. It looked good in black too...

How did you pick up that it had the engine out of Drew's lude?

SpacePilotJohnLee

Post by SpacePilotJohnLee » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:55 am

I didnt realise Drew's Lude was gone? I loved that car, shame it was sold to a tool.

M@dds did you buy my Hondata off me for your 5th, how is it going?

M@dds

Post by M@dds » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:34 pm

Hi bud, yeah thats for my 5th dude it's going very slow at the moment lack of cash being the main problem :/ got lots of plans but having more plans means more time and money.

Still working on her though, I'm currently striping down a 5th 2ltr at the mo for the rear subframe and a few spare parts hoping to get the engine out this weekend.

Are you doing anything to your lude?

Why did he scrap my/ drews old car smash it up?

Kezz

Post by Kezz » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:47 pm

Enjoyed reading that, great pics :-)

Dbo
LotM Winner

Post by Dbo » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:51 pm

M@dds wrote:
the short conversation we had he said that when he got the lude it was in a right state and the interior had holes everywhere. the lude he bought had a blown engine and that even though Drews was very high milage it was sweet as a nut ;) (well it would be we all know how well Drew looked after that) so he swapped it into the new lude.
Drew had smashed the sideskirts up in the snow so he had borrowed Vanzep's but the front lip needed repair too.
so i think really he must have used Drews as a donor until there wasn't much left ;)

M@dds

Post by M@dds » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:21 pm

Dbo wrote:
M@dds wrote:
the short conversation we had he said that when he got the lude it was in a right state and the interior had holes everywhere. the lude he bought had a blown engine and that even though Drews was very high milage it was sweet as a nut ;) (well it would be we all know how well Drew looked after that) so he swapped it into the new lude.
Drew had smashed the sideskirts up in the snow so he had borrowed Vanzep's but the front lip needed repair too.
so i think really he must have used Drews as a donor until there wasn't much left ;)
ahh i see :( should have just keept my old lude if you ask me and swapped the subframe lol

surprised about the sode skirts someone told me they got stolen.

yeah i think when i sold it it had at least 148k on it but as you say was sweet

thanks for helpping to clear that up 8-)

Return to “Lude Profiles”