Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Honda Prelude 5th Gen – 2.2 VTI – VTEC - 1998 (£450)

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
Alderman13
My Generation: 5G

Honda Prelude 5th Gen – 2.2 VTI – VTEC - 1998 (£450)

Post by Alderman13 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:12 am

This is a fantastic Prelude which is in excellent condition for its age and mileage. It has 203000 miles which you would not believe when driving this vehicle, it has been VERY well maintained with FULL service history mostly undertaken by Honda themselves including the cambelt changes at correct intervals. I have all old MOT's to prove its mileage. I have the Honda grey wallet which includes the service book stamped and also have separate folder which has all receipts and invoices. I have the Red key and three keys and a remote fob fully working.

MOT Expires – Nov 15 2013 (NO Advisories )
Tax Expires – Expired

New Windscreen
New 17” TSW Wheels and Tyres (Immaculate)

The car has a private number plate.

There are no mechanical problems with the Prelude, the engine and automatic gearbox performs perfectly! The Prelude is very powerful with its VTEC engine yet economical. There are no issues with the automatic gearbox, 4WS or ABS system. The 4WS is fantastic and anyone who has driven a Prelude with it will know. The brake pads and disc have all been changed recently by local garage.

The only known issues are as follows:
The Air Conditioning is not currently working, may just need re-charging.
Exhaust is blowing slightly.
Electric Wing Mirrors not functioning.

The Prelude is in excellent condition internally, it has a cream leather interior and black and wood effect trim. The exterior has some rust around the rear wheel archers which is common on these vehicles. The paintwork does have some scratches and blemishes which can be rectified but the vehicle has NO dents. I have always kept the vehicle clean and as you can see from the pictures the car looks fantastic.

Please note: This is a UK Car, not a Japanese Import.

- 2.2 VTI (H22A5) Engine with Tiptronic Automatic Gearbox
- 4WS (4 Wheel Steering) - Fully Working
- ABS Brakes - (New pads and disc changed recently)
- Original Boot Spoiler with LED brake light
- Power Steering
- Tilt Steering
- Remote Central Locking
- Cruise Control
- Electric Sunroof
- Air Conditioning – Requires re-gas
- 203,000 miles
- Service History (Full History from Honda since new)
- Grey Honda Wallet, Service Book & Folder full of maintenance receipts and invoices
- Red key, three Keys and Remote Fob

The only reason I have decided to sell is because I have purchased a larger family car and the Honda does not get used very much. This is a fantastic car to look at and drive which I am sure will make someone very happy.

If you have any question or require more pictures, please feel free to contact me.

The car is located in Bedfordshire

The car is advertised at a greatly reduced price of £450 for quick sale as I need the space for new car!)

Viewing by appointment only (No time wasters please)

This is a Private Sale.

Here are the images of the car:

Edit [Merlin] - Added IMG tags.
Last edited by Alderman13 on Thu May 30, 2013 11:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?
My Generation: 4G

Post by wurlycorner » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:09 pm

God looking car.
Good price too (right for the high mileage).

Love the wheels too.

Hope you get a decent sale on that.

Alderman13
My Generation: 5G

Post by Alderman13 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:19 pm

Thanks very much, I hope someone comes forward soon to give this car a new home :)

Return to “Cars for sale”