Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Honda Prelude 4G 2.0i 75k Miles, Silver, Manual.

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
Holmeboy
My Generation: 4G

Honda Prelude 4G 2.0i 75k Miles, Silver, Manual.

Post by Holmeboy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:30 pm

Hello everyone, unfortunately due to moving across the country i am having to sell my beloved prelude due to soaring insurance costs.

It runs really well and is definitely recommended for someone who wants to buy a lude with minimal work needed. It has 18 years worth of mot documents, services and part receipts. The interior is absolutely mint, no rips in the seats and is relatively clean (just needs a good hoover). The exhaust is a bit noisy but i have had it looked at and all that's happened is that its a tad loose from the back. The rear speakers need changing, i have changed the door speakers myself already. The light stalk may need replacing as sometimes it needs a good wiggle to get the full beams on. And of course there is rust on the rear arches which i haven't had time/money to fix

All electronics work perfectly, plus its still got the factory spec radio.
Couple of scratches on the bodywork but other then that and the rust the bodywork isn't too bad.
It has around 4 - 5 months left on the MOT, it passed last time with NO advisories or anything.
I am currently based in Cardiff until around the 29th where the car will be in Preston, Lancashire. When it is in Preston it will be at my parents house as it will be uninsured and on their driveway. I will be able to part with it from the 25th of Jan as that's when i get my new car.
Any questions or extra photos send me a PM.
£595 ono
Last edited by Holmeboy on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?
My Generation: 4G

Post by wurlycorner » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:06 am

Looks in great condition aside from the arches (which are perfectly repairable)
Very rare to see an oem radio 8-)
GLWTS!

kbad
My Generation: 2G

Post by kbad » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:59 pm

hi is this still up for sale

Return to “Cars for sale”