Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

5th gen silver Prelude 2.2 Vti for sale

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
Brigitte
My Generation: 5G

Post by Brigitte » Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:44 pm

EDITED 10.01.2014
After some repairs incl. welding the MOT is done and will expire at the 6.11.2024
The last MOT shows “Pass with defects”:
1. Suspension arm ball joint dust cover damaged or deteriorated but preventing the ingress of dirt nearside rear
2. Suspension arm ball joint dust cover severely deteriorated nearside rear upper

With a heavy heart I do offer my silver 5th and last generation Honda Prelude 2.2 Vti for sale as I become too old for driving such a powerful vehicle.
Starts and drives with no problems. There are 151k on the clock and still in use.
The car got in 2009 a brand new automatic gearbox as I bought the car from a betrayer and I did not know of the damaged gearbox. I have proof of service history and all repair/part bills since the car is in my possession (06.12.2008).
The car got four new tires in 2021 and Oct. 2023 a brand new battery from Halfords with guarantee of course.
4 wheel steering, fitted with Honda factory immobiliser and remote control locking/alarm.
I kept the original foot mats as I’m using cheap ones from Aldi. The car comes also with 3 sets of remote locking key fobs and the original "Master" key from Honda.
I will include the original Honda brochure, Honda booklet and instruction manual as well as a manual of the Sony radio/cassette/CD player. The 10 disc CD changer is located in the boot where is also a spare wheel and a bag of tools.

Now more of the bad points: Rust in many places, scratches and fading colour on the front bumper and left mirror.

My beloved Prelude needs the hands of a skilled new owner to make her beautiful again. She is located in Burntwood, Staffordshire.
Like to get £2,500 but I'm open for offer

Have a look to the pictures:
Last edited by Brigitte on Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:47 am, edited 4 times in total.

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?
My Generation: 4G

Post by wurlycorner » Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:36 am

Hi Brigitte
Thanks for posting this up.
Sorry to hear you're having to sell up, it's obvious you love the car.
Really good quality listing, with fantastic photos.
Good luck with the sale, hope it goes to a suitable new owner.

Brigitte
My Generation: 5G

Post by Brigitte » Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:54 am

Hi, yes I love that car but I don't have the skills to repair let alone the money to pay for somebody who can. Bad experience with the nearest Honda branch as well, quite a rip off.
Anyway, I hope to sell the car. Thank you very much.

Return to “Cars for sale”