Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Polish parts supplier - decent stock of after-market OEM parts

Found something cool online? Post a thread about it in here.
jdeale84
My Generation: 5G

Post by jdeale84 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:50 am

I have found a set that says it fits the 5th gen, it is the SPORT version, it has everything for the front in the picture you've given me. The only code which differs from yours is for the Front upper arm bush, I'll send a picture of what it says it includes. Here is also the link.

https://www.strongflex.eu/en/polyuretha ... eter-254mm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

stefan

Post by stefan » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:45 pm

jdeale84 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:50 am
I have found a set that says it fits the 5th gen, it is the SPORT version, it has everything for the front in the picture you've given me. The only code which differs from yours is for the Front upper arm bush, I'll send a picture of what it says it includes. Here is also the link.

https://www.strongflex.eu/en/polyuretha ... eter-254mm
Because that's the only difference I were talking about in my previous comment. As I said, upper bushing number 081805A doesn't fit Prelude even if they said on their website it does fit. When I got mine set first time, I was contacting them via email and I told them about this mistake on their website but for some reason they didn't seem to bother about it :roll:

if you don't want losing time and sending stuff back to Poland, just use the numbers I gave you and don't buy full set they offer. :)

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?
My Generation: 4G

Post by wurlycorner » Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:37 am

@jdeale84 just checking - I assume you do also know about the Energy Suspension kits / bushes and have discounted them?

Guide here

Tegiwa also do hardrace bushes for several (not all, I think) of the bush locations on Ludes.

Mind you, this is going well OT!

jdeale84

Post by jdeale84 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:17 pm

Ah okay, so avoid the full set, got it.
I've put in everything individually and it comes to £344 before shipping and customs which is not bad considering that's roughly how much the full sets costs. I've gone for the 80Sha just because the website recommends the 90Sha for track use and 80Sha for normal driving. For the front control arms, I put in the code on you said, but it says its for a honda civic 95-00. Should I just ignore that then?

stefan

Post by stefan » Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:32 am

jdeale84 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:17 pm
I put in the code on you said, but it says its for a honda civic 95-00. Should I just ignore that then?
Correct :thumbup: . 6th gen Civic got the same bushings on the front as 5th gen prelude ( the top ones). If you will type it the number which they put on the kit list, you'll see the that the bush coming up on the pic, does not exist in prelude suspension :)

Return to “Look What I Found!”