Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Crystal Blue 5G H22A8 breaking, all parts available!

Whole cars being destroyed so that others may live
Lankysod07
My Generation: 5G
XBOX GamerTag: Tumber07

Crystal Blue 5G H22A8 breaking, all parts available!

Post by Lankysod07 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:05 am

Hey guys,

So I bought this car a while back with the idea of returning it to its former glory. However, I fancy the gearbox out of it to replace the one in my daily!

So everything is available apart the gear box, the motegi body kit and the motegi badge on the boot lid!

This is the H22A8 Motegi model.
Front bumper and rear bumper and doors are in great condition. The doors are almost ding free, including the bumpers. The wings are dent free.

Electric mirrors are in great condition, and are fully functional. These ones are electric and also heated.

The bonnet is the original in silver, however it has been carbon fibre wrapped. Its in ok condition but does have a small dent in the middle which needs to be popped back out and very small cracks in the wrap on the edges of the bonnet next to the hinges. Overall good condition.

Rear boot lid is in great nick, no rust and also has the standard spoiler in superb coniditon.

It has the halo lights installed which are pretty cool looking, they have been stamped with the cars registration at the bottom dunno if this can be removed, I might keep see what interest there is in them.

I also have a set of the original standard head lights in great condition, all brackets intact.

The sunroof is fully functional and the motor operates really strong, much stronger than my daily!

She is sitting on Dare V2 with Toyo's with good treat on front and back, but wont be selling these until most of the car is gone, but ofcourse can be dibs and depost taken.

Interior is standard back velour clouth, however these seats are heated and so the door cards have the heated seat switches etc. and the drivers side electric panel has the functions for heated mirrors etc.

This is a manual model so I will have everything you need apart from the gearbox itself to convert an auto to a manual. I will also have very soon a manual gearbox from a H22A5 for sale shortly (cant remember the model no. maybe someone can help me out)?

The brakes discs and pads are not far off new, calipers have all been reconditioned only a year ago and were painted gold but during transit brake fluid got all over them and striped the paint :(

Suspention appears standard but will check this tomorrow but again all in tip top condition.

This is the H22A8 model so it has all the usual upgrades engine wise, 62mm Throttle body etc. (Again ill upload pics tomorrow)

This car runs with no issues, rust on the wheel Arches and sills and requiring parts to donar my car is only reason for braking.

The H22A8 engine is available for sale, it has covered 132000 miles and ticks over nicely without any issues.

I will post up some more pics tomorrow, let me know if you have any questions or quotes on parts.

Thought I would chuck it on tonight so you could all get back to my with things you need before the end of tomorrow so I can get em off the car tomorrow!

Cheers brandon 07947348678
Last edited by Lankysod07 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?
My Generation: 4G

Post by wurlycorner » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:35 am

:? Your choice of course but, seems a bit sad to kill a good car just cause the gearbox is wanted? Particularly an a8 car :?

4thgenphil
Supporter 2016

Post by 4thgenphil » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:38 am

I'll swap my m2b4 for it :ugeek: :D
:thumbdown:

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?

Post by wurlycorner » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:58 am

:think: come to think of it... So would I. I can even through in a second box too! :D

chrismc

Post by chrismc » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:29 am

Price for the A8 please?
95 UKDM BB1 VTEC (retired)
2019 mk7.5 Golf GTD
2000 UKDM CW Integra R

damon

Post by damon » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:59 am

Are the headlights both ok? No broken brackets?
Edit. Just read the post properly :lol: how much for the standard headlights mate?

preludemanh22

Post by preludemanh22 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:28 am

Looks way to nice to break surely someone would take this as a whole :?

Lankysod07
XBOX GamerTag: Tumber07

Post by Lankysod07 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:03 am

I'm sure someone would take it as a whole, It's a really good car but I want too many parts off it for my daily as I have more love for that I'm afraid and to buy the parts I want individually will cost double what I paid for the car . it also has rust on the Arches which would need seeing to if I kept.

I've pondered over this for too long now and the longer I think about it then longer the car will sit outside my house lol

Darkam

Post by Darkam » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:16 pm

PM... for Motegi kit. Sorry, too fast :/

edwilliams6198

Post by edwilliams6198 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:27 pm

I'll take the downpipe if youll split the exhaust system, the fog lights, also can you put up a picture of the halo lights so I can see the reg stamp? How much for the floor mats and possibly window motors too? :lol: :P

Return to “Cars Breaking”