Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Official UK National Meet Thread - 26-27 July 2014

The events diary
lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015
My Generation: 5G

Official UK National Meet Thread - 26-27 July 2014

Post by lewd lude lover » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:06 am

Let all other 'national meet' threads be not confused with this one. This is the one with the attending list and the general details you will need to know.

2014 will see the third meet at my place. All Ludegen members are welcome. That being said, if you are not a regular, positive contributor to this club or your attitude leaves some to be desired or I just dont like the cut of your jib the address will not be coming out to you and no cash will be taken. Sorry if this sounds off but it's my house and home. This is year three and it comes after a few lessons. If you're not sure hit me up and ask. If you're sound you're in though.

Date for National Meet is set for the last weekend in july. 26-27-07-2014.

The location is between Stonehouse and Gloucester Junction 12 M5. The final address details will be given via email as I dont want my address on an open forum. GL10 3DP is a garden center a quarter mile from me if you need a destination.

Please feel free to arrive on the friday if you have far to come.
Please feel free to drive a car that is not a prelude, either because its really interesting or because you are currently not driving your lude. Non-ludes will be segregated re parking and procession during the drive though. Fairs fair.

There will be a dyno shootout at a local rolling road on the saturday morning for attending members. Details of this will go up in a different thread. Its basically a good time filler for all the early bird arrivals while everyone else is driving to mine saturday morning.

There will be a country drive with photo opportunities saturday afternoon. This will be about 40-50 minutes drive on nice country roads. Not a fast drive, just a nice procession through the cotswolds.

There will be BBQ. I'm sure I'll be on the BBQ again this year but if I'm not and you want food fire it up. My simple rules are this. Dont bring any cheap processed bum droppings please. Spend some cash on real meat and good burgers/sausages, real bread, salad etc. Anything with economy in the name will be mocked. This includes Richmond sausages (unless you really like them :? ). Variety is the spice of life so think 'share' and think 'tasty quality' and we will all have a grand old time. We had three full burns on the BBQ last year and were all suitably stuffed. Bring more than you think you'll need because you'll be suprised. If you are skint bring bacon and dont worry, you'll be full. All of you, bring bacon :D

There will be party time. My place lends itself to a gathering. I will have a 2k rig outside and some lights. Music will be energetic breaks and funky sounds. If I'v gone to bed please feel free to put your own choice on. we will probs have an oildrum fire and drink till late. Please bring as much Alcomohole as you can. I will provide ice filled bins for it all to go into. I drink Carlsberg as a daily and heiniken as a treat if you were wondering :lol: ;)

There will be camping and a porta loo. They, and the parking, are all nicely close together. The farmer just wants it left clean and tidy and a bottle of good quality scotch. You do the first and I'll do the second. 8-)

I will be asking £12 each car as minimum donation to the event. The last two years has just covered the expenses which is perfect. Any left over cash will be sent to the LG fund. This will be sent as a paypal gift close to the time. Payment will be agreement to my house rules and not to sue me if you wander off and fall off a tractor. You are responsible for you and yours while here. I'll send both house rules and directions out via email closer to the time.

Sunday leaving is no real rush. If you can have your head and shiz together by 4pm that would be great. Otherwise bacon rolls and beer breakfast is my plan.

There is a half decent hotel just up the road which helped out a member last year as his lady wife and newborn could chill there while he came and enjoyed the party. Where there is a will there is a way.

Guests: Please read: You are allowed to bring one guest. That would be your partner ideally but a very good friend is also applicable. You may only bring yourself, your car and your guest. No other guests or cars will be appreciated. This is a private party for members and members only.

Please mark it on your diary now to save the missis booking you up for something far less fun.

If any details change or are thought of they will be edited in bold so you can see them.
My internet access is patchy at best so though I may not be around a lot I am still very much here. I will answer any PM's as soon as I can but I am hoping that members can answer most of the questions that might come up in the thread. Most of you have been along once or twice now and know the score.
You are responsible for making sure yoiu are on the list. Copy and paste the last full list and add yourself to the bottom. Please try not to chop it up too much :)

This is just after the medieval festival so if you wanted to collect and bring empty plastic milk bottles to chop up with my swords please do.
There is also room for offroad RC cars/truggies, kites etc so bring your toys.

No dogs or pets please. I have cats.
Last edited by lewd lude lover on Fri May 16, 2014 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
6th gen Prelude please Mr Honda. RWD 2.4 turbo lude.

lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015

Post by lewd lude lover » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:07 am

1, LLL
6th gen Prelude please Mr Honda. RWD 2.4 turbo lude.

mercutio
LotM Winner

Post by mercutio » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:11 am

1, LLL
2, Mercutio
bristol_bb4 wrote:ahhh a 5th gen, i love 5th gens :D :lol:
Dino wrote:I loves the 5th gen really.... just dont quote me on it... ;)
4thgenphil wrote:Mines 4 1/4 unches mate, sorry

http://www.ludegeneration.co.uk/profile ... -t618.html

K30DPC
LotM Winner
My Generation: 4G

Post by K30DPC » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:32 am

1, LLL
2, Mercutio
3. K30DPC

RattyMcClelland
PSN GamerTag: RattyMcClelland

Post by RattyMcClelland » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:55 am

1, LLL
2, Mercutio
3. K30DPC
4. RattyMcClelland plus Rattylady hopefully

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?

Post by wurlycorner » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:13 am

lewd lude lover wrote:There will be a dyno shootout at a local rolling road on the saturday morning for attending members. Its basically a good opportunity for all to see who has the biggest todger and who has the biggest rusty old nail
:twisted: :lol:

1, LLL
2, Mercutio
3. K30DPC
4. RattyMcClelland plus Rattylady hopefully
5. wurlycorner
6. @blackmwack

W1ggz
PSN GamerTag: W1GGZ

Post by W1ggz » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:00 pm

1, LLL