Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

DEAFLUDE's 92' Prelude S "Bella" build thread

Tell us all about your Lude, you know you want to ...
Dino
My Generation: 4G

Post by Dino » Wed May 18, 2016 11:15 am

Cheers for that Deaflude.
What does BNIB stand for?

Vtecmec
LotM Winner
XBOX GamerTag: vtecmec

Post by Vtecmec » Wed May 18, 2016 11:18 am

Brand new in box.

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner
My Generation: 0G

Post by NafemanNathan » Wed May 18, 2016 11:21 am

Buy Now It's Brilliant! :D

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?

Post by wurlycorner » Wed May 18, 2016 1:10 pm

This car is drokking stunning 8-) :hail:

What was the front lip setup before the charge speed one?

Rudelude
My Generation: 5G

Post by Rudelude » Thu May 19, 2016 3:02 am

What a love affair...loyal to the bone, I salute u sir.
I had my first lude for 5 years until I sold it to buy an s2g, was never the same.... Preludes r special and perfect.
I'm collecting parts to get mine back to life currently..

Among work on the car and the colour is fantastic, I noticed u had a matching shirt in one pic too :) :D

Would love to see more of the inside...

Congrats on creating something magnificent
1997 Type S, Pearl White
Rust Free & Mugen Goodness

deaflude
Supporter 2016

Re: DEAFLUDE's 92' Prelude S "Bella" build thread

Post by deaflude » Wed May 25, 2016 6:17 am

Dino wrote:Cheers for that Deaflude.<br data-ntouch-visited="true">What does BNIB stand for?
Vtecmec wrote:Brand new in box.
NafemanNathan wrote:Buy Now It's Brilliant! :D

haha thank you guys!
wurlycorner wrote:This car is drokking stunning 8-) :hail:<br data-ntouch-visited="true"><br data-ntouch-visited="true">What was the front lip setup before the charge speed one?
Thank you! Im glad you like it. The old lip was EBAY lip lol.
Rudelude wrote:What a love affair...loyal to the bone, I salute u sir.<br data-ntouch-visited="true">I had my first lude for 5 years until I sold it to buy an s2g, was never the same.... Preludes r special and perfect.<br data-ntouch-visited="true">I'm collecting parts to get mine back to life currently..<br data-ntouch-visited="true"><br data-ntouch-visited="true">Among work on the car and the colour is fantastic, I noticed u had a matching shirt in one pic too :) :D <br data-ntouch-visited="true"><br data-ntouch-visited="true">Would love to see more of the inside...<br data-ntouch-visited="true"><br data-ntouch-visited="true">Congrats on creating something magnificent
Thank you for kind words! Im loyal to my bella since day one!

Small update:

Last week I put my 08' Civic Si wheels with tires up for sell since I have no use to them but someone message me want to know if want to trade Si wheels with tires for some RPF1S with good tires but the catch is one wheel is damaged. Trade is straight up. I couldn't refuse the offer because I could use rpf1 as temporary rolling wheels with summer tires so I can sell the BBS at the end of year. Front: 17x8 +45 and Rear: 17x9 +45. All I need to get one 17x8 to have a complete set of RPF1s. Not bad!

I have a contact thru Thailand that will make 4th gen prelude logo sills for the OEM door plastic sills. The shipping from thailand was very expensive so i decided to order first lot of 6 set over a week ago so I can sell 5 set and its SOLD OUT already lol. I have 5 luders in my Facebook friend list dibs those parts and ready to send the payment as soon as I get them. Ive been thinking to get more sets but If I decide to do it, it'll be the last and final second lot because I like to keep it rarity and not only that, shipping from Thailand wasn't worth it but I had to have it since Honda never made anything for 4th gen. Only 5th gen. If I decide to bring in the second lot and if your interested, please let me know but keep in mind, that price is not cheap because of shipping issue from Thailand.

There is well known Tuner Evolution car meet which will be at Daytona Beach, FL on June 18th at Ocean Center. To be honest, I felt my lude might not be worthy because it is top of line car show but I noticed Big mike on his instagram stated he will be there which I want to meet him because He is the reason why I got my bella. He inspired me. I talked to him really brief about the car show and he told me regardless I should try submit my bella so I gave it a try and BAM My bella is approved to be one of VIPS for outdoor. Look like Ill have major car wash and wax on my bella the day before the car show.

On May 21st, there is biggest JDM BEACH in Daytona beach where all car enthusiasts going there with their cars to chill, swim, cook out and etc. I was driving and on the way to the beach and there is a dude in his nice TSX slammed on Works wheels past by me and slowed down and roll with me till we stopped at the light, he open his window and ask me to roll the window down and told me he love my prelude so much. He asked me to see if I can follow him and pull into gas station so he can take pics of my prelude. I said sure. When we got there and I learned he own an instagram account that is very well known to honda/acura community. His IG is World Wide Hondas. He want to feature my pics on his instagram so I said sure!!!! here are the pics he took at gas station near highway.

When I arrived to the north side gate beach side that where the small number of prelude group there so I went there to park and chill with them a little bit for awhile.

Some of luders left for lunch so I decide to leave too for lunch and then afterward, I went to the main beach gate which is the JDM beach host at. Oh my god, my bella broke people's neck so badly because you know prelude with this lip kit on legitimate wheels is not something you see everyday and very unique. I had a lot of pics from different people but unfortunately they were bad and blurry shots from their ****ty phones so I decide not to put it on here. Just two clearly shots.

A girl took of this picture because she love the color. (She tagged me on the pics on some local Facebook groups for this picture)

There is another girl who like how my prelude look so she took a pic of it.

As soon as I reach to the point where a lot of people taking pics of peoples ride front end and rear end, I saw the same dude who own TSX wanna take a pic of my bella so he did again.

I roll slowly so people can take pics of my bella but someone from 8th floor hotel knew me from prelude groups so she took a video of my bella lol! Please click this picture to guide you the link to see the video.

After the beach day, I went to home very exhausted... Someone in EK coupe love my bella so took a picture. He found me thru local Facebook group and tagged me for this picture.

In the few days after May 21st, my bella need major car wash because I have to water away the beach sand to prevent rust so I did the whole thing and car wash too. There is no car show, meet and etc till Tuner Evolution car show on June 18th so now my bella is fresh and sleeping under the rare prelude cover.

Also few days after JDM beach day. There are 4 well known instagram tagged me for these pics. I got a lot of likes and followers from them. It is awesome.

Thats all for now!

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner
My Generation: 0G

Post by NafemanNathan » Wed May 25, 2016 7:20 am

Love this pic 8) ...

Deservably she gets a whole lot of attention :D

deaflude
Supporter 2016

Post by deaflude » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:43 am

Hi everyone. I am doing great. I still have my Bella. It is now h22 swapped, 5 speed, in process to convert s2k cluster, becoming functional mode (no more stanch jobby) and etc. I am no longer upload the pics to here because of stupid greedy photo bucket issue. The only two ways to check/follow my build would be an instagram(@deaflude) or give me a follower to my facebook name is Alexander I. Chaykin. Stay luding everyone! ❤️

deaflude
Supporter 2016

Post by deaflude » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:47 am

Hi everyone. I am doing great. I still have my Bella. It is now h22 swapped, 5 speed, in process to convert s2k cluster, becoming functional mode (no more stanch jobby) and etc. I am no longer upload the pics to here because of stupid greedy photo bucket issue. The only two ways to check/follow my build would be an instagram(@deaflude) or give me a follower to my facebook name is Alexander I. Chaykin. Stay luding everyone! ❤️

deaflude
Supporter 2016

Post by deaflude » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:47 am

Return to “Lude Profiles”