Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Very cool '87 Accord

Found something on eBay? Selling something on eBay? Tell us here
wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?
My Generation: 4G

Post by wurlycorner » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:22 am

Well ok, yep it could be returned to sensibility of course :lol: but at the moment it's been trashed.

I hate to think what the lowering and the wanky stancing has done to the 28 year old dry, hard suspension bushes though... I'd expect to have to replace quite a lot of them come the next mot...

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner
My Generation: 0G

Post by NafemanNathan » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:38 pm

mercutio wrote:go on nafe you know you should rescue it i have rescued a 3g now its your turn :lol:
I'm sure it's somebody else's go, surely? :?

Crazy_C
My Generation: 3G

Post by Crazy_C » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:40 am

I've seen this in the metal at a few meets, it's not bad, but it is ridiculously low. I honestly thought at first that they were either running on air ride, or had just removed the springs all together!!! The mechanics on it must be at their limit of what they can take!
4thgenphil wrote:you're odd and that made me crap myself!
RattyMcClelland wrote:Dom with a fag in his mouth. A rare sight. :lol:
nitin_s1 wrote:I am Nitin, motha fucka!
mart609 wrote:It wasn't a good look standing around stratching my nuts every 5 minutes. Never again :lol:

becca
My Generation: 3G

Post by becca » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:51 pm

This is the one that's in some of my photos of the green Aerodeck.

It's been sold a few times since then and each time the price goes up and up but nothing has been repaired, sills are absolutely rotten according to owner I knew when it was on the Jeep wheels, it's got American style bacon arches too. Unless it's been upgraded since then it's just on cut springs too - VERY cut springs! Oh and the paintwork has been keyed or scratched on pretty much every panel.

Should have sold the green Aerodeck before it died for £3k if this is up for that much, they can't have gone up that much in value surely, my silver one on 44k and a manual was less than a grand :roll:

Return to “eBay”